Making A New Godzilla

Started by cthulhu77, August 10, 2007, 08:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cthulhu77

Off to a good start, courtesy of the influence (under the influence?) of Sir John Howling Mouse:

ysi_maniac

I LIKE THAT INFLUENCE!
:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:
Will die without understanding this world.

gunfighter

OH! I vote for a new thread named "let´s see how much can you hide", of course only 1/144 models allowed... ;)  

GTX

I'm told there is a kit in that pic, but I'm not sure - tease!!!

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

lancer

Who is that gorgeous beauty behind the box??? Damm Greg, if that's your missus you are one lucky bigger....
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Mossie

QuoteOH! I vote for a new thread named "let´s see how much can you hide", of course only 1/144 models allowed... ;)
Not even 1/700 aircraft??? :thumbsup:  
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

The Rat

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

cthulhu77

Sure, just fly on down to Phoenix!  LOL...
  Nope, not the Mrs. This is the beautiful Madison, who does a lot of my "racier" modeling, none of which can be posted here...but she did agree to hold her box, er, a box for a quick shot.

Rafael

Wow, Greg, That's an excellent triceratops model you have there

Rafa
Understood only by fellow Whiffers....
1/72 Scale Maniac
UUUuuumm, I love cardboard (Cardboard, Yum!!!)
OK, I know I can't stop scratchbuilding. Someday, I will build something OOB....

YOU - ME- EVERYONE.
WE MAY THINK DIFFERENTLY
BUT WE CAN LIVE TOGETHER

PanzerWulff

Just posting a message from a buddy of mine :lol:I just call him Big G

"Panzer"
Chris"PanzerWulff"Gray "The Whiffing Fool"
NOTE TO SELF Stick to ARMOR!!!
Self proclaimed "GODZILLA Junkie"!

GTX

Quotewho does a lot of my "racier" modeling, none of which can be posted here...

And where does one see this other modelling???

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

lancer

QuoteSure, just fly on down to Phoenix!  LOL...
  Nope, not the Mrs. This is the beautiful Madison, who does a lot of my "racier" modeling, none of which can be posted here...but she did agree to hold her box, er, a box for a quick shot.
2 questions - First is she single??? and if so whats her phone number??

Second question, where are these other pictures. Come on mate, you know you've just let the cat outta the bag big time now...
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

BlackOps

Greg, as long as you've got Madison I don't think you need Godzilla to conquer Tokyo!  :lol:   :bow:   :thumbsup:  
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

ysi_maniac

I still remember old little nice models in transparent plastic bags. A matter of nostalgia, I think. :huh:  
Will die without understanding this world.

cthulhu77

Oh, she'd model those too...but she is only  available on a paid site, sorry.

Yeah, my life sucks, I know. :)

I am trying to work out how to light up the fins, and am thinking of using fiiberoptical cable or acrylic...will have to experiment.
 Shanlyn said I should just use flo. or glow paint and light it with a black light...not a bad idea either.  Other ideas, anyone?