As The New Guy

Started by madcatter, August 12, 2007, 08:24:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madcatter

All 1/72

Revells Hellcat, my 4 year old wouldn't let me leave out the teeth so now it's flying off RN decks, Indian Ocean, late '44.

madcatter

One of my favorites.  Fw-190T-8 based in the Med a few short months after the 190s fully replaced the Stukas on carrier deck.
-N8

madcatter

He-100T-4s from the Graf Zeppelin on station in the Med, August 1943.
-N8

philp

Welcome aboard N8.

Some nice 72nd builds you got there.

Any chance you are going to make it to the Nats next week?
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

gooberliberation

Quote...my 4 year old wouldn't let me leave out the teeth...
Smart kid :D  
================================
"How about this for a headline for tomorrows paper? French fries." ~~ James French, d. 1966 Executed in electric chair in Oklahoma.

nev

Very nice builds  B)  
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Maverick

Nice stuff N8, some cool choices for the KM.

Captain Canada

Nice work ! Love the Hellcat....that thing just looks right !

:cheers:  
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

ysi_maniac

I like your embarked luftwaffe
:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:
BTW: WELCOME :cheers:  
Will die without understanding this world.

Brian da Basher

Really sweet builds there, N8! I particularly like those He-100s! Welcome to the asylum!

Brian da Basher

McGreig

QuoteOne of my favorites.  Fw-190T-8 based in the Med.

My favourite too.  :wub:  Very subtly done  :thumbsup:

Welcome aboard  :cheers:  

madcatter

Might as well toss some more at ya I suppose, to see what you think.

RoG P-47D.  Formerly in US markings, oversprayed with camo and red stars.  Still needs the pylons filled, will be a ground pounder on the southern front.
-N8

madcatter

Among the first shipment of Do-335A's sent to Japan, this one ran into engine trouble en-route making an emergency landing in western China, only to be interned and put into combat anyway.  A pair of 20mm cannon were arranged in place of the center fuel tank in a Shrag Musik arrangement and it was deployed as an interceptor against intruding B-29s based in south-central India and Tu-4s from Russia.
-N8

madcatter

A reconditioned Bf-110 sent to the Suez area.  The Italians at this stage of the war were primarily holding down the Med and N. Africa.  Their combat units were reguraly cycled in and out of certain front line Luftwaffe units but were primarily held at a defensive posture.
-n8

Rafael

Great builds, N8!!! :thumbsup:

That soviet jug is fantastic, as is the 335 :wub:

Welcome to the madhouse!!!

Rafa
Understood only by fellow Whiffers....
1/72 Scale Maniac
UUUuuumm, I love cardboard (Cardboard, Yum!!!)
OK, I know I can't stop scratchbuilding. Someday, I will build something OOB....

YOU - ME- EVERYONE.
WE MAY THINK DIFFERENTLY
BUT WE CAN LIVE TOGETHER