Finnish Coast & Frontier Guard ...

Started by TsrJoe, August 15, 2007, 02:03:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TsrJoe

Helsinki Harbour ... (ok its not 'plane spotting' but thought it wasnt worth starting a new category ...lol)
... 'i reject your reality and substitute my own !'

IPMS.UK. 'Project Cancelled' Special Interest Group Co-co'ordinator (see also our Project Cancelled FB.group page)
IPMS.UK. 'TSR-2 SIG.' IPMS.UK. 'What-if SIG.' (TSR.2 Research Group, Finnoscandia & WW.2.5 FB. groups)

TsrJoe

and again... looks similar to the smaller Revell kit? ...

IPMS.UK. 'Project Cancelled' Special Interest Group Co-co'ordinator (see also our Project Cancelled FB.group page)
IPMS.UK. 'TSR-2 SIG.' IPMS.UK. 'What-if SIG.' (TSR.2 Research Group, Finnoscandia & WW.2.5 FB. groups)

TsrJoe

closer view of the superstructure markings ...

(if anyone out there wants any more, i did a walkaround of the vessel)

TsrJoe

... of possible more suitability for modelling (a little more quasi militaristic!) might be somat along these lines ... i took some snaps of their Bell 412 and vessel 'Tavi' back in July, ill resize them and post up for inspiration ...

http://www.answers.com/topic/finnish-border-guard

TsrJoe

DHC. Beaver, Finnish Frontier Guard, Helsinki Air Museum, Vantaa ...

... sorry its so dark, i took lots of close up shots but my overall snaps all turned out a tad dull and couldnt get far enough back to get decent overall pics ... (any excuse..lol!)

TsrJoe

Captain Canada

Nice work, Joe ! Ships and boats are always welcome.....looking forward to the Tavi and the 412 !

:cheers:  
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

lancer

Quoteengine ...
By George, you are right sir! That is indeed an engine!!...... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:

Sorry, in a bouyant mood this evening, so wierd SOH is in overdrive.
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

TsrJoe

Finnish frontier patrol vessel 'Tavi' ...

TsrJoe

TsrJoe

support vessel ?

TsrJoe

TsrJoe

Agusta Bell 412 'Huey'

TsrJoe

Aerospatiale AS332 Super Puma

Captain Canada

Another great set...thanks, Joe ! Love the chopper shots. Especially two of my faves, the Huey and the Puma. Also love the shot of the Tavi. plowing along so close to shore ! Looks like it's about to launch and RC Brewster Buffalo or a Boomerang with it's wings still folded on the deck !

;D
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?