A Cry For Help From An Airfix Kit

Started by Jetfixer, August 15, 2007, 01:18:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetfixer

Hello, i am an unassuming airfix model of an F14 tomcat. i was minding my own business awaiting some minor repairs when this total maniac came at me with a junior hacksaw. no matter how i cried first in protest, then sheer panic this homicidal slayer of kits just kept on hacking, sweet jesus please show mercy i cried but i knew not the depths of his depravity. gone were my lovely swing wings, my twin tails and my thunderous powerplants, i had precious little left of my once mighty airframe, when i thought the sickness was over i was shocked to see his insanity was deeper than i could ever have feared. armed with some glue and a pair of Airfix 747 wings he came at me again. the wings are not even the right scale i screamed. "quit your whining you filthy piece of distended rectum" he cackled as the hacksaw went to work on the wings, my god, they are not fighter wings, please show some mercy i begged, but no, the freak was having non of it. at me he launched with the glue and airliner wings. he's returning now stuffing his face with cheese and onion pasties so when i can sneak ont the computer again i will tell you more of this lunatics crimes against me.

please help

Tabby the Tomcat.
i'm not here, i'm a figment of someones imagination

Jetfixer

Whilst the beast was away reading 'dodgy old tarts with chainsaws' magazine i managed to get a pic taken of the horrors he inflicted on me. please tell him off for this crime against aerodynamics

Tabby Tomcat

Brian da Basher

I think it's quite an improvement Tabby. Many a Hollywood starlet would pay a pretty penny for such professional "plastic surgery".

Let me know if he ever wants to loan out those "dodgy chicks with chainsaw" magazines. He sounds like a man of taste and distinction.

Brian da Basher

The Rat

Quoteplease tell him off for this crime against aerodynamics
Quit yer bloody whining, this is a work of art the kid's working on here!  :wub:  :cheers:  :thumbsup:  
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

upnorth

Yeah, besides, if Airfix was the brand on your box, that pretty much made you an "also ran" as far as Tomcat models are concerned.

Shut up and enjoy reincarnation! Its working well for you.
My Blogs:

Pickled Wings: http://pickledwings.com/

Beyond Prague: http://beyondprague.net/

B777LR

Thats a different build report.... :mellow:

The result looks nice though :wub:  

A next generation low-cost fighter made by Rutan?

A long-range record breaker? (round the world non-stop)

:cheers:  

nev

You look pretty cool there Tabby, only it appears you don't have any engines!

Then again, no engines is still better than two TF-30s, right?  :P  
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

ysi_maniac

QuoteYou look pretty cool there Tabby, only it appears you don't have any engines!

Then again, no engines is still better than two TF-30s, right?  :P
Four RR Trent heavy punch!

Like the concept :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  
Will die without understanding this world.

Dork the kit slayer

Airfix Tomcat????.....looks like a Hobbycraft  Cutlass. :P  :P  
Im pink therefore Im Spam...and not allowed out without an adult    

http://plasticnostalgia.blogspot.co.uk/

Jetfixer

AAH, thats what the sneaky Tomcat has been doing, the bad tomcat WILL be punished. I am taking over the thread now and Tabby has been silenced with help from nice Mr Dremel  B)  the engines are to be underslung, a nice pair of afterburning engines using the Tomcat intakes, extended and some suitably big burner cans - probably from a B58. also the wingspan will be increased with downturned tips. the fins have been swapped with those from the tomcat. for the types use i' thinking either a NASA high altitude test aircraft or maybe a satalite killer.
oh, as for those magazines, tomcats tell lies  :o  ;)

Greg

Jennings

Quote"quit your whining you filthy piece of distended rectum"
Okay, I'm actually a nurse in real life, but...

EEEEWW!!!

:)
"My fellow Americans, our long national nightmare is over." - Gerald R. Ford, 9 Aug 1974

Bryan H.

Beautiful & interesting!   B)   I reminds me of one of those 1950's-era Von Braun/Chesley Bonestell 'Mission to Mars' designs.  Instead of a
Quotea NASA high altitude test aircraft or maybe a satalite killer
perhaps it could be a 'Von Braun' inspired 'Mars Scout - Hybrid Air/Spacecraft.'

:cheers: Bryan

Miscellany (that effects modeling):
My son & daughter.
School - finishing my degree

Models (upcoming):
RCN A-4F+ ArcticHawk

Jetfixer

OOOH, they look soooooo cool. that setles it, a NASA bird it is.  :D

Greg

Jetfixer

more piccies as promised.

more work to sort out engine wise and loads of sanding yet to do but its ben a fun whiff so far. I hadn't planned anything with this but have done what i have as the ideas came to me.

hope you like.

Greg

GTX

Could you have created a Swan out of a Turkey?  (I'll get my coat now...)

Regards

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!