Workbench Shots ...

Started by TsrJoe, August 17, 2007, 02:49:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TsrJoe

'brain sooker gun' for 'Galactic Kitchen (only problem was that being in Glasgow there's not all that many healthy brains to sook these days..lol) (4 hours to complete, vacform body, polyfoam main bits, resin mouldings and junk elsewhere)
... 'i reject your reality and substitute my own !'

IPMS.UK. 'Project Cancelled' Special Interest Group Co-co'ordinator (see also our Project Cancelled FB.group page)
IPMS.UK. 'TSR-2 SIG.' IPMS.UK. 'What-if SIG.' (TSR.2 Research Group, Finnoscandia & WW.2.5 FB. groups)

TsrJoe

'bog body' for a museum open day ...

IPMS.UK. 'Project Cancelled' Special Interest Group Co-co'ordinator (see also our Project Cancelled FB.group page)
IPMS.UK. 'TSR-2 SIG.' IPMS.UK. 'What-if SIG.' (TSR.2 Research Group, Finnoscandia & WW.2.5 FB. groups)

TsrJoe

'Aftershock cows' (dont ask! there were eventually 5 of these buggers!)

TsrJoe

TsrJoe

TsrJoe

'cut here' ...lol ...

TsrJoe

'assume the position' ...lol ...

TsrJoe

'this looks sooo wrong' ...lol ...

TsrJoe

TsrJoe

nearly there... note the monocle ... lol ...

TsrJoe

eyes light up when the customers hands inserted into its behind ...ouch! (lined in pink fur!) lol ...

TsrJoe

my colleagues John Riddell and Kate Nelson ...

Wyrmshadow

Likes to re-invent the wheel
http://1wyrmshadow1.deviantart.com/

nev

I'm afraid to ask.....  :unsure:  
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

NARSES2

QuoteI'm afraid to ask.....  :unsure:
No need Nev - "European City of Culture"  ;)  
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.