1/72 Ansaldo Avanti

Started by Brian da Basher, September 06, 2007, 12:54:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Supertom

It kinda reminds me of a Heinkel 100 for some reason!  Looks good Brian!
"We can resolve this over tea and fisticuffs!!!"

B777LR

Looks like its flown directly out of a Tin Tin book!

ysi_maniac

Simply brilliant  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  
Will die without understanding this world.

traceyrb

Bri,

Wow!!!!  That's one beautiful plane!!!!!!!   :f16:      Love the decals, especially the lighting bolts!   :wub:

Can't wait to see it in person!   :D

Talk to you later!!!!!!!

Love ya,
Trace    :wub:

BlackOps

Brian, this is another awesome build  :wub:   I love your color choices and the overall shape is perfect. Bravo!
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

HOG

Hiya Brian.

Nice build, and a terrific idea for a collection of builds all to the same scale, but to use just one item as the main source part.  Thats certainly one way to keep the spares box to a reasonable size.
Of course one can also go the other way, I have a 1:100 scale kit of a Valtour that would look perfect as a drop tank on my 1:48 A6 :D .............................

:dalek:  
H-O-G = Head Out of Gestalt-hands on autopilot
WORK! The curse of the drinking class.
"Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
(Ralph Waldo Emerson )

Spey_Phantom

wow, you build that out of a droptank  :wub:
amazing, i gotta try that myself  :lol:  
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

cthulhu77

Yet another wonderful spatastic build !  Absolutely love the way you scratchup totally convincing craft, sir !

Sisko

Get this Cheese to sick bay!

Eddie M.

Outstanding craftmanship! Can't say anything that hasn't been said other than it's pleasure to see your work. B)  :thumbsup:  :bow:
  Eddie  
Look behind you!

Leigh

Ok that one is really tasty, REALLY TASTY!

Amazing what can be done with effectively a bunch of spare bits and an insane mind!

I invite all and any criticism, except about Eric The Dog, it's not his fault he's stupid

Leigh's Models