Spitfire Mk-38

Started by Eddie M., September 09, 2007, 08:02:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SimonR

Wow! Awesome concept and nice execution - as always.

Any thoughts on the paint scheme?
Simon

This is the curse of speed;  I have been a slave to it all my life. On my gravestone they will carve 'It never got fast enough for me'.
Hunter S. Thompson

Eddie M.

QuoteWow! Awesome concept and nice execution - as always.

Any thoughts on the paint scheme?
Thank you BdaB and Simon! B)

Actually, I'm thinking of a scheme I saw on a F-15 that used a light gray and a light blue, but kinda of grimy looking. Also, here's what I put to gether from the boneyard the other day. It has a little potential down the road. :)
  Eddie

Look behind you!

cthulhu77

Hey, you can't hijack your own thread with more coolness!

Rafael

Don't fall for it!!!!

Eddie is trying to distract us from his wonderful Spitfire with this wonderful erm...eh...um....wonderful aircraft!!! :thumbsup:  :bow:  :bow:  :salute:

Rafa
Understood only by fellow Whiffers....
1/72 Scale Maniac
UUUuuumm, I love cardboard (Cardboard, Yum!!!)
OK, I know I can't stop scratchbuilding. Someday, I will build something OOB....

YOU - ME- EVERYONE.
WE MAY THINK DIFFERENTLY
BUT WE CAN LIVE TOGETHER

wolfik

go Eddie go!  :cheers:
by the way...are you living in britain or india?....because the child labour :P
the most mouldy work is reserved to the kids?  :D
best regards!

Eddie M.

The permanant addition of the engine booms is complete. :)
  Eddie

Look behind you!

Eddie M.

Quotego Eddie go!  :cheers:
by the way...are you living in britain or india?....because the child labour :P
the most mouldy work is reserved to the kids?  :D
best regards!
Believe it or not, she likes to do this stuff. Lately she's been cleaning up the workbench after I'm done, and I'm not going to complain. ;)  ^_^
  Eddie  
Look behind you!

wolfik

the fuselage looks very good.I like this idea and how it looks now after "some" work... :cheers:  

Brian da Basher

I love how you've modified the rear of the fuselage Mr Miller. The work of a master!
:bow:
Brian da Basher

BlackOps

Lookin' good Eddie! It's almost beggin' for floats  :rolleyes:  I like the new fuselage shape.
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

Eddie M.

QuoteLookin' good Eddie! It's almost beggin' for floats  :rolleyes:  I like the new fuselage shape.
Thank you! B)

I was thinking the same thing. ;)  
Look behind you!

Eddie M.

QuoteI love how you've modified the rear of the fuselage Mr Miller. The work of a master!
:bow:
Brian da Basher
Thank you very much BdaB! B)

Master of Disaster is more like it! :lol:
  Eddie  
Look behind you!

cthulhu77

Looking sweet, Eddie...floats would lend that beast something of a new dimension. Perhaps a MK 13 torp on the belly?

Leigh

Dunno about the floats, puts it a bit out there, I'm loving the idea of that subtle double take people have to do "is it real?"

But then floats and a snazzy racing scheme?

I invite all and any criticism, except about Eric The Dog, it's not his fault he's stupid

Leigh's Models

Eddie M.

QuoteDunno about the floats, puts it a bit out there, I'm loving the idea of that subtle double take people have to do "is it real?"

But then floats and a snazzy racing scheme?
I was thinking it looked more along the lines of the outer engine booms looking like pontoons. Kinda like those big hydro racers, like Miss Budwiser. :)  This Spitfire will evolve into a landlubbing, taildragging, SuperSpit. :cheers:
  Eddie  
Look behind you!