What You Got Planned To Build

Started by Spey_Phantom, September 14, 2007, 12:16:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draken35

Real world:

1/48 Polish Albatros D.III (kit : Eduard)
1/48 Belgian Nieuport 11 (kit : Eduard)
1/72 Yugoslavian Spad VII Rouleur (kit: MAC)

Whiff:
1/24 Space Legionnaire (kit: Phébus)
1/72 Leclerc and Leopard 2A5 (kits: Revell)

Just finished: 1/72 Belgian T15 tankette (kit : Retrokit)

rafi

Hi Draken35 and welcome on board, :thumbsup:

I am anxious to see your 1/72 Leclerc and Leopard 2A5.

Regards,

Rafi

Matt_S

QuoteHi Draken35 and welcome on board, :thumbsup:

I am anxious to see your 1/72 Leclerc and Leopard 2A5.

Regards,

Rafi
Like your avatar pic. ;)

Matt B)  

Draken35

Thank you, Matt and Rafi.

My avatar is the cockade of Palombia (from Spirou comics); and for the tanks, hope that there will be finished for the end of the year... I have to finish both before to show pictures.

cthulhu77

Lessee...two review kits, one for the airforce gb, the research carrier, a large gato, 300 more samurai soldiers, and a cuban chevy.  Oh yeah, and the show Hind, and a Jamaican transport.

PolluxDeltaSeven

I'm building a F-8 Crusader for the HAF in a splinter dark blue/blue grey/light grey scheme!! The second model on the workbench is a EF-117 (but I'll wait for a airbruch for this one)

Next, I'll probably build my models for the JASDF GB (AV-8B and Eurofighter)

I still have to find a way to print white decals for my Delta Force A-37 and I will probably finish a already painted A-10 in Spanich Air Force markings...

In my "I have to build" list, I still have plenty of stuffs I always report for better days:
-USAF F-24 Tornado ECR
-Spanich Navy Eurocopter Tiger
-Finish Su-35 (a lot of work on this one!!)
-French Navy F-18F Hornet

And too much ideas and models for a single life!!! As I start my Master of Anthropology this year (including few months in Africa), I calculated that I will finish this short list (Be sure I have a LONGER one somewhere!!) of building around May 2014!!  :lol:  :lol:  
"laissez mes armées être les rochers et les arbres et les oiseaux dans le ciel"
-Charlemagne-

Coming Soon in Alternate History:
-Battlefleet Galactica
-Republic of Libertalia: a modern Pirate Story

Hotte

for next time  :ar:

real:

Henschel Hs 129

what if:

Bf 109 G-10
in south american markings (Bolivien or Venezuela airforce 1946 - 1950)

Sopwith Camel
scottish air force 1920

Hotte

bluntie

Hot off the bench is an Academy Zero, i built this one as a test bed for Life colour acrylic paint [ nice stuff!! i might be converted yet ]
In progress is an Airfix Dominie [RNZAF ELINT]
A Spitfire float plane  [RAAF]
And the Me 110 from hell .....still..... :wacko:
for this year, a SLUFF [RNZAF]
An F-104 [RAAF]
A Fiat G50 [real world]
He 111 [real world]
And if i can find a Matchbox Buccaneer  i would love to build one as per Mav's RNZAF profile from the other week.
Plus a smattering of small scale armour, and whatever else takes my fancy .
:cheers:  
my hovercraft is full of eels

dragon

Quotefor next time  :ar:

what if:

Bf 109 G-10
in south american markings (Bolivien or Venezuela airforce 1946 - 1950)

Hotte
Latin American markings and paint weren't as much fun in those days for those two countries.  The Venezuelan paint for the F-47D (for example) in Venezuelan Air Force service in those days were natural metal, black anti glare panel, national insignia on the rudder and a red stripe around the cowling.  The Venezuelan Air Force didn't switch to camouflage until the early 1970s. Oh yeah, one more thing, the Venezuelan flag had 7 stars up until 2006.        
"As long as people are going to call you a lunatic anyway, why not get the benefits of it?  It liberates you from convention."- from the novel WICKED by Gregory Maguire.

"I must really be crazy to be in a looney bin like this" - Jack Nicholson in the movie ONE FLEW OVER THE CUCKOO'S NEST

Howard of Effingham

QuoteI also have a few secret projects planned involving a bit of kit bashing....

I will then hopefully have worked up the courage to build my first TSR-2....

Followed by my first attempt at a scratchbuild but that one is Eyes Only! (Hint, it'll be from one of the BSP books)
as you know ok you will need filler here.....  :D as i have found putting on
the u/c doors on my USAFE TSR2 amongst many other parts and places in this kit.
i wanna try and get this finito for the coventry show in a weeks time.

and if you are doing a scratchbuild from one of the BSP books, doesn't quite give us much of a clue does it?  
Keeper of George the Cat.

lancer

Currently on the go

BAe Sea Harrier FA2. Whirlybirds conversion set and a Hase SHAR1, for the JSDF GB/Viff Wiff
Anigrand Yak 141 to be decalled\
Matchbox Bucc S2B, again for the JSDF GB
Revell S100 boat - Ongoing club build, but some of the painting will be done at home

Planned

Not a lot at the moment. Had a lot of real world poo-poo (with an english accent) to contend with.
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

matrixone

Building four airplanes and some ground crew figures right now:

Real:

1/32 scale Machhi C 202

1/48 scale Fw 190F-8

1/48 scale Luftwaffe Ground crew set

1/48 scale Luftwaffe start cart & Kettenkraftrad

What-if:

1/48 scale Fw 190D-9 (Heavy Armor)

1/48 scale Ki-100

Still waiting for the new Dora books by EagleEditions and JaPo before I start building a few Fw 190D-9s, no telling how much longer I will have to wait. :unsure:  I have been waiting for two years now. :(

Matrixone

Burncycle

I'm finishing up an A-4 skyhawk and an F-5 Tiger, and messing around with an S-boat.

Next I'll hopefully work on an XF-85 Goblin and OV-10 Bronco "what if" modern gunship variant

anthonyp

Quote-Spanich Navy Eurocopter Tiger
-French Navy F-18F Hornet
I really want to see these two!

QuoteAnd too much ideas and models for a single life!!!
Heh... try being me!  You'll get them all done with time left over!   :lol:

Of course, you'll probably get a bunch more ideas that will take you to the end of time to get done while doing the ones you have planned, but that's another story   :drink:
I exist to pi$$ others off!!!
My categorized models directory on my site.
My site (currently with no model links).
"Build what YOU like, the way YOU want to." - a wise man

elmayerle

Well, collecting bits for several projects at the moment.  Right now I'm looking at how best to combine a F-101B and a F3H-2 to produce a F3H-3 all-weather fighter for the USN.  A number of the remaining F3H-2 bits may well go to producing a single-seat variant of the Phantom II.
"Reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those in touch with it."
--Jane Wagner and Lily Tomlin