Finished One...1/48 Planet Models Fw Flitzer....

Started by Tuck, September 24, 2007, 07:30:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tuck

"I do this hobby for fun not to be nitpicked, and that's one reason i love this place (What-If) so much, its not necessarily the quality, its the 'spirit' of the build or idea that's important..."-Beowulf

jcf

Nice Tuck.

Tim Nelson turned the RoG 1/72 Flitzer into a DDR seaplane racer for the NWSM/IPMS-Seattle Schneider '49 build. Complete with a pic of Karl Marx on the wing. :)

Cheers, Jon

Brian da Basher

Wow is that cool Tuck! Welcome to What-If! It's great to see new members posting such impressive work right out of the gate!
:thumbsup:
Brian da Basher

ysi_maniac

Absolutely wonderful stuff
:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :bow:

May i sugest you to post models in: 'Show us your current project or pic of your workbench' ?
Will die without understanding this world.

Rafael

Wonderful Flitzer, Tuck!!

Great entrance into the forums. Welcome!!!!

Rafa
Understood only by fellow Whiffers....
1/72 Scale Maniac
UUUuuumm, I love cardboard (Cardboard, Yum!!!)
OK, I know I can't stop scratchbuilding. Someday, I will build something OOB....

YOU - ME- EVERYONE.
WE MAY THINK DIFFERENTLY
BUT WE CAN LIVE TOGETHER

Eddie M.

Very impressive work! Welcome aboard !! I dig your signature as well. :cheers:  :thumbsup:
Look behind you!

Glenn Gilbertson

lancer

Gorgeous looking Flitzer, nicely done old son.
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Sisko

Nice stuff mate.

What was the fit like on it? It is one of the older planet kits and sometimes they were a a bit hit and miss in the quality dept.

Get this Cheese to sick bay!

Allan

Hi Tuck
Simple, elegant design, the Flitzer, and you've produced a very fine model.
Allan in Canberra