Main Menu

Usn X-wing

Started by cthulhu77, September 27, 2007, 06:45:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sisko

Lookin good Greg.

Good mate of mine did one in current RAAF markings matbe it would be a good idea for a group build?!
Get this Cheese to sick bay!

cthulhu77

QuoteLookin good Greg.

Good mate of mine did one in current RAAF markings matbe it would be a good idea for a group build?!
I have builds scheduled up until the end of the year...but a 2008 X-Wing whatif? Hell ya! Sign Me Up!

Brian da Basher

I love your backstory from a time long, long ago, Greg!

Tha story had me rolling!
:lol:
Brian da Basher

BlackOps

LOL! great write up Greg, lookin' real good so far.
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

cthulhu77

Oh, it is going to go farther and farther!  Did get the upper and lower fuselage put together:

Eddie M.

I'm enjoying your train of thought very much. It looks very good! B)
  Eddie  
Look behind you!

Brian da Basher

Wow that's coming together beautifully, Greg! Do my eyes decieve me or is that the windscreen from a Buffalo on the gunner's station?

Brian da Basher

cthulhu77

It could be, my spares box is just filled to the brim...

glad you all like it so far...just wait utnil you see the next development! :)

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Let me guess..... SPATS !

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

Brian da Basher

QuoteLet me guess..... SPATS !

Ian
Oooooh that would be perfect! :wub:

Did I mention that I love spats? :wub:

Brian da Basher

cthulhu77

Chuckle, that actually was the original plan, even to the point of making some masters...and then I had a dream...

Captain Canada

Nice one, Greg ! Love the faded paintwork on the wings. It's funny how many people have the same kind of ideas on this one. I was going to build mine a few years back as a two seat trainer, in the same colours as the old Harvards in the BCATP. Only in the future it would be the CCATP  !

:cheers:  
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

nev

QuoteLove the faded paintwork on the wings.
Yeah, I noticed that too.  Makes it look somehow not quite right, as if a mid 30s USN X-Wing was right in the first place!  :dum:  You're just so used to seeing them pristine and shiny yellow.
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

cthulhu77

There's a method to my madness...

cthulhu77

Whoohoo, time to start on the base while the multiple coats of filler are drying: