Main Menu

Usn X-wing

Started by cthulhu77, September 27, 2007, 06:45:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie M.

Not much I can say that hasn't been said other than I am really enjoying your work and the progression of this project. Sweet! B)
  Eddie  
Look behind you!

cthulhu77

Thanks !  It is actually turning out to be one of the more fun builds of the year...Eddie, I have learned a lot of respect for those who can make a good Gatling (BAZ) gun ! Yipes.

Eddie M.

QuoteThanks !  It is actually turning out to be one of the more fun builds of the year...Eddie, I have learned a lot of respect for those who can make a good Gatling (BAZ) gun ! Yipes.
They definately aren't very fun to make, but are worth it when you're done. If I can every make one for any of your projects, please, just ask and I'll get one to you. :)
  Eddie
Look behind you!

cthulhu77

Hell's bells, Sir, send them down ! I'll figure out a way to use them in some project!!!!!

Eddie M.

I'll make a couple tomorrow and see what you think.  :)
  Eddie  
Look behind you!

BlackOps

I always enjoy watching your builds progression, very nice work.  
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

cthulhu77

Thanks, this one is giving me some grief, but here is the first test fit:

nev

Man alive.......  :o  
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Brian da Basher

That cannon pod under the nose is cool as all get-out! Outstanding Greg!
:salute:
Brian da Basher

lancer

HOLY S^(&*(%!!!!!!!
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Sisko

Man that is really something else!!!!

Can't wait to see this finished.
Get this Cheese to sick bay!

cthulhu77

Thanks all, it is slow going...but getting there.

The under side showing the bomb ports, and the microcannons attached:

Brian da Basher

I'm really impressed at the worn look you achieved on the wing colors Greg! This one's a beauty!
:thumbsup:
Brian da Basher

cthulhu77

Starting to really like using wood stain as a weathering agent:

manuel

The bicycle is the most civilized conveyance known to man.  Other forms of transport grow daily more nightmarish.  Only the bicycle remains pure in heart.  ~Iris Murdoch, The Red and the Green