Main Menu

Backfire

Started by cthulhu77, October 07, 2007, 06:49:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cthulhu77

This new Badger 3155 airbrush kicks major league rear...possibly the best I have ever used. I am using the Esci Backfire for the testing, and I couldn't be happier so far:

cthulhu77

First stage of camo:

nev

Intrueging....Iraqi?
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

cthulhu77

Another member of the Ceylonese Air Force, I am thinking...

ysi_maniac

Neat painting :o  :o  
Will die without understanding this world.

cthulhu77

QuoteI like the idea of a Libyan one more.
Well, the decals would be simpler to make! :) Green blotches.

Brian da Basher

Looking sharp, Greg! My vote is for the Republic of Chad.

Brian da Basher

SPINNERS

cthulhu77

Well, the problem with using one of those countries is that I have nose art printed up for it...I doubt it would be acceptable. I am kicking around another addition to the South African Air Force also...

Mossie

QuoteIt'd also give the Colonel strategic capability if the French piss him off in Chad, or even the UK given the events of 1986.
Or even the US if the Soviets gave him some tankers too....
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

cthulhu77

"Brown Storm Rising"

cthulhu77

Hmmm. That could be an intriguing set of decals. Have to take that under some serious contemplation.

cthulhu77

Ended up adding the Backfire to my growing Ceylonese Air Force:

Brian da Basher

Woah nice one, Greg! Those markings are the perfect compliment !
:thumbsup:
Brian da Basher

Swedish Mick

Really nice!  :cheers:  
Modellbygge iFokus
http://modellbygge.ifokus.se