Todays Project

Started by Captain Canada, October 11, 2007, 06:35:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Canada

Hey !

Well, after a glorious long weekend of beer, food, beer and more beer....I've spent the last 2 days in pain. I got the dreaded snip on Tuesday morning ! Ouch.....

Anyway, the boys are feeling a little better now, and since I've got some time off from work, I'm gonna try and get some stuff done with the airbrush..

9:30 am

9:40

Emerging from the Pomerleau drydocks

Don't you just love airbrushes ? Well, other than the cleanup.....
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Joe C-P

Neat! :wub:  What's the whiffiness of this lovely project?

JoeP  
In want of hobby space!  The kitchen table is never stable.  Still managing to get some building done.

nev

Is the Ka-52 going with the Sub?  B)  
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Captain Canada

you guys will just have to wait and see, eh ?

:ph34r:  
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

bluntie

Well ,...if thats not a case of syncronyisity! i too paid a visit to Dr Snip,5 days later still a little tender,only hurts when i laugh..
And to aid in my recovery i dragged the Revell S boat out of the stash
Must be something to do with seamen..geddit..seamen  :lol:  :lol: ..ow!
nice to see some maritime wiffery C.C. :thumbsup:  
my hovercraft is full of eels

Captain Canada

Hehehe....funny stuff, Bluntie ! Thanks for the comments, eh ?

:cheers:

You guys notice how this morning the sub was light and the chopper was dark....and now it's the other way around ! Wierd......

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Brian da Basher

I wish you all the best for a speedy recovery gentlemen!

Cap'n those are some fine looking projects you're working on. I'm looking forward to seeing your progress on them.

Brian da Basher

anthonyp

Sweet builds, Toad!

So, the helo's gonna be USCG, eh?   :lol:  
I exist to pi$$ others off!!!
My categorized models directory on my site.
My site (currently with no model links).
"Build what YOU like, the way YOU want to." - a wise man

Captain Canada

Close, Comrade....close !

;)

Brian, thanks for the sentiments !

The pics don't do Revell's wee masterpieces justice. I'll get some proper ones in daylight when the whole thing comes together.

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

lancer

You're going to build a sub mounted coast guard helo ain't you?? The Canadian coast gurad service sure is getting sneaky these days... :lol:  :lol:  
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

BlackOps

Some cool stuff here Captain, I really like the look of the sub chopped at the waterline. Looks like a nice combo you've got planned.
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

HOG

Quote from: bluntie,Oct 11 2007, 09:49 PM
Well ,...if thats not a case of syncronyisity! i too paid a visit to Dr Snip,5 days later still a little tender,only hurts when i laugh..
And to aid in my recovery i dragged the Revell S boat out of the stash
Must be something to do with seamen..geddit..seamen  :lol:  :lol: ..ow!
nice to see some maritime wiffery C.C. :thumbsup:

Like Brian daB I too wish you both a quick recovery but can you stop talking balls and get on with it  :D

:dalek:

ps Is it really gonna be the Canadian Coast Gonad
H-O-G = Head Out of Gestalt-hands on autopilot
WORK! The curse of the drinking class.
"Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
(Ralph Waldo Emerson )

Leigh

Ouch guys, and well, OUCH again, does this help?

Wot scale we talkin boot Cappy?

I invite all and any criticism, except about Eric The Dog, it's not his fault he's stupid

Leigh's Models

Captain Canada

CDN Coast Gonad....har har !

They're both 144, Leigh ! Good to see you again, bro !

:cheers:

Thanks for the comments, guys !

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

John Howling Mouse

I can't believe how good that helo looks in that scale...you ran out of beer, didn't you?  Hands are waaaaay too steady.

Sorry to hear you will no longer be procreating.  As this is a crucial pre-requisite for Ms. H. and her harem of men, I'm sad to say she'll have to take you off her list of potential visitors.  Here's a little pic of what you'll be missing out on to help you get over the pain of it all (not!)...

Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.