Maverick's Build Thread

Started by Maverick, October 16, 2007, 05:27:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian da Basher

Mav that Coast Guard Spooky is just brilliant! I really like how you modified it, especially the nose radar and the new engines. That fuzzy bunny child fighter is very interesting too.

Brian da Basher

PanzerWulff

I like the Pogo myself Mav the mods just make it look totally KickAss!!! B)  B)  B)
"Panzer"
Chris"PanzerWulff"Gray "The Whiffing Fool"
NOTE TO SELF Stick to ARMOR!!!
Self proclaimed "GODZILLA Junkie"!

Shasper

I think NSAWC is still using Vipers for adversary training.  That is if they haven't been 'downsized' like everything else.
Yep, NSAWC has a handful of the ex-embargoed Pakistani F-16A/Bs, kinda making up for the ever dwindling stock of Baby Bugs & no 'Cats.

Shas B)  
Take Care, Stay Cool & Remember to "Check-6"
- Bud S.

McGreig

These are interesting, Mav. I particularly like the single seat Pe-2 and the red tail P1099. And that jet Pogo is halfway to being a MiG - - -

Sisko

Get this Cheese to sick bay!

Rafael

First off - This is one helluva nice surprise!!! :wub:  :thumbsup:

Our Mav is not only a Profiler extraordinaire. He's an arstist with plastic!!!

John, I love everyone of them, and I can't shake this image of you having a blast assembling all these models!!! :D

I loooove that DarkShark, the F16s, your Ultra-Pogo, and all of them!!!

Please, do the modeling world a favor and return to plastic!!!!
(and keep pumping out profiles!!!)

Mi panita is a great modeler!

Rafa
Understood only by fellow Whiffers....
1/72 Scale Maniac
UUUuuumm, I love cardboard (Cardboard, Yum!!!)
OK, I know I can't stop scratchbuilding. Someday, I will build something OOB....

YOU - ME- EVERYONE.
WE MAY THINK DIFFERENTLY
BUT WE CAN LIVE TOGETHER

elmayerle

QuoteNow for KP's XFY-1.

I ditched the nose prop, added a Matchbox Lightning Intake, FFAR packs to the original intake areas and gave her a second seat.
Damn, that's gorgeous and has a definite "Gerry Anderson" feel to it.
"Reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those in touch with it."
--Jane Wagner and Lily Tomlin

PanzerWulff

QuoteNow for KP's XFY-1.

I ditched the nose prop, added a Matchbox Lightning Intake, FFAR packs to the original intake areas and gave her a second seat.
Damn, that's gorgeous and has a definite "Gerry Anderson" feel to it.
You mean like this Elmayerle

I think one of us here did the profile but I can't remember who :huh:  :huh:  :huh:

"Panzer"
EEEEEEEK Post of the beast 666 for Panzer :blink:  
Chris"PanzerWulff"Gray "The Whiffing Fool"
NOTE TO SELF Stick to ARMOR!!!
Self proclaimed "GODZILLA Junkie"!

elmayerle

Most particularly that one, but it'd fit a number of other Anderson works, too, save perhaps that it's not angular enough.  Looking through The Future was FAB, The Art of Mike Trim, I notice that most of the Anderson machines have a definite angular look to them.
"Reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those in touch with it."
--Jane Wagner and Lily Tomlin

Maverick

Afternoon Gang,

Those who regularly peruse my Profile thread will notice no update for this afternoon.  Reason is, I finally finished a model, the first in about 5 or so years.  The scheme is inspired by, well, Me!!! :lol:

Regards,

Mav

anthonyp

Excellent, Mav!  I may not like WWII aircraft, but any time someone finishes a looooooooooong project, it's awesome!

Hopefully this is the first of many rolling off your assembly line   :thumbsup:  
I exist to pi$$ others off!!!
My categorized models directory on my site.
My site (currently with no model links).
"Build what YOU like, the way YOU want to." - a wise man

Rafael

Hey, John!!!

That's a wonderful addition to the collection!! :thumbsup:

This scheme is really attractive, and a good practice for future projects.

Saludos de tu pana

Rafa
Understood only by fellow Whiffers....
1/72 Scale Maniac
UUUuuumm, I love cardboard (Cardboard, Yum!!!)
OK, I know I can't stop scratchbuilding. Someday, I will build something OOB....

YOU - ME- EVERYONE.
WE MAY THINK DIFFERENTLY
BUT WE CAN LIVE TOGETHER

Mossie

Mmmm, snow cam!  Is this off one of your profiles Mav?  I seem to recal you did some Hs.129's, part of your Antarctic scenario I guess looking at the green band.

Great job, & some inspiration for me to kick my backside into gear!
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

ysi_maniac

I do like that scheme
:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  
Will die without understanding this world.

Glenn Gilbertson

I really like that Hs 129 scheme - and congratulations on a completion after such a long gap!
:thumbsup: