Hispano Aviación Ha-350 Dardo (dart) FINISHED

Started by ysi_maniac, October 18, 2007, 11:39:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weaver

That's brilliant Carlos: excellent job!  :wub: :thumbsup: :bow:
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

PALG

Awesome ysi-maniac , just great.  you delivered in every way with this one.  it leaps straight out of a three view.  an incredible kitbash, and an amazing aircraft.  you've inspired me to pursue with trying to get the Classic Planes kit. 

Arc3371

Ed S

Great kitbash.  You did a great job blending these parts and the finish looks good on it.
:thumbsup:

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

John Howling Mouse

Terrific, Carlos.  Really great paintjob.   :wub:   :thumbsup:   :bow:
I noticed your topic is called "Ha-350" but most of your images save as "Ha-300" ---- was there a reason for that?
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

BlackOps

Quote from: John Howling Mouse on January 05, 2010, 05:59:15 PM
Terrific, Carlos.  Really great paintjob.   :wub:   :thumbsup:   :bow:
I noticed your topic is called "Ha-350" but most of your images save as "Ha-300" ---- was there a reason for that?

Obviosly it's increased in value from the time the photos were taken ;)

Very nice Carlos! I'm really enjoying all of the projects you've finished up recently.
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

ysi_maniac

Quote from: John Howling Mouse on January 05, 2010, 05:59:15 PM

Probably psychology. When I began the project I wanted to feel free to modify the project at my will. At the end I honestly think that a RW HA-300 could really look so. I choose a day light fighter bomber version in F-5A class: an uncomplicated light fighter. I corrected known faults in RW prototype like intakes; tail plane insertion was corrected too because I think that prototype's one is too unusual... As a summary, I think that the end result looks like a plausible HA-300 ... but name is pure fiction!
Will die without understanding this world.

ysi_maniac

Thanks to all of you for your kind comments!  :thumbsup: :party:

I do like this kind of 'serious :blink: whiffing' -if that is possible-. Currently in my workbench, Supersonic Gnat and Piranha; in my wish list: Northrop N156, Northrop Fang, Avro 727, Lockheed Lancer, Supersonic Etendard, T tailed Hunter, AJ-35 (attack draken) :wub: , and many, many more.

Cheers! :party:
Will die without understanding this world.