Main Menu

A Whiffers Tiger Meet

Started by PanzerWulff, November 02, 2007, 11:31:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lancer

Most definately!!! I think we need to push this to be in the next GB poll.....
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Radish

Er....YES.
Got some Fokkers that need a Tiger make-over :drink: :party: :drink: :party: :blink:
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

Taiidantomcat

"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

Mossie

I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Taiidantomcat

:lol: I wonder what happened to the pics i posted  :huh:

"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

Mossie

Getting a red x on the first one.
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

ChernayaAkula

Bump!

Decals more or less ordered!  :wacko:
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

GTX

All hail the God of Frustration!!!

PanzerWulff

Bumpity Bump Bump ;D ;D ;D
Anyone still interested in this one???
"Panzer"
Chris"PanzerWulff"Gray "The Whiffing Fool"
NOTE TO SELF Stick to ARMOR!!!
Self proclaimed "GODZILLA Junkie"!

lancer

Quote from: PanzerWulff on May 12, 2009, 09:03:48 PM
Bumpity Bump Bump ;D ;D ;D
Anyone still interested in this one???
"Panzer"

Yeah, ME!
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

pyro-manic

Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

Spey_Phantom

me to  ;D

"Once a Tiger, Always a Tiger!"
-31 Tiger Squadron, Belgian Air Force.

i hope one of the next GB's to come, will be a Tigermeet GB  :mellow:
i think Belgium is hosting it this year, i really hope we get to see one of those awesome tiger paintjobs.
Belgium always has the coolest tiger scheme/tailart.
they even formed a Belgian boyband in 2002 "TSQ: Tiger Squad", was quite succesfull though, but it was a 2-hit wonder  :unsure:

2004 (pic by me)

1991 (got the 1/144 Dragon/DML model of this one  :mellow:)

1998 (my favorite, got a 1/48 and minikit model of this one  ;D)

here are some pics of other tigermeet aircraft i spotted  ;D

on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

Mossie

Here's two SR.177 profiles I did:

Daryl J.

I almost stopped in at Fred Meyers just yesterday to pick up the kit of the Wright Flyer for this.     :thumbsup:   See posts from a couple years back.....

Daryl J.

GTX

May I suggest we are being told something here by our Chinese friends:

We should really get this happening this year - I will even volunteer to be Mod!

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!