Modelkraft 2008

Started by Martin H, November 08, 2007, 08:45:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin H

IPMS Milton Keynes will be holding their show at the Stantonbury leisure centre (note yet another new venue) Milton Keynes MK14 6BN, on the 3rd of February 2008.

Paper work for the SIG will be handed in to the MK boys at Telford.
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

lancer

Well. at least that gives us time to look for the place. I WILL be at this one no matter what!!!
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Radish

Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

Nigel Bunker

Life's too short to apply all the stencils

Martin H

Nice one lads.
Paper work was filled in and returned to thje MK boys at Telford. So we should have space.
Unfortunately,

lancer

I may be hullucinating, but I remember reeading somewhere that the MK2008 event is taking place somewhere other than Bletchley leisure centre. Am I correct, and if so where is the new venue??
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Radish

Read the top of the thread! :lol:  

lancer

QuoteRead the top of the thread! :lol:
Oh right, nice to know I was'nt hullucinating then... :banghead:

adavance planning alert - I've just got the directions fromm the AA route finder site, so I'm all set...yay :D  :D  :D  :D  

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Nick

I shall look forward to seeing you all there!

Martin H

I had a chat with the shows boss on the phone last night. Were definatlly in. Hes been over run with people wanting to book space. And hasnt been able to send out the writen conformation yet.

remember this is a smaller venue, so dont expect our usual space allocation. (i asked for the maximum allowed)
Unfortunately,

Radish

Goodo.
I will, as ever, be a responsible contributer ;D :wacko:

Martin H

paper work fianly arrived today, we have an allocation of 12 feet single depth.  from what the paper work said, it looks like a lot of clubs/sigs have only been given 9 feet due to the fact this years show is in a smaller venue.
Unfortunately,

Radish

I'll bring some different "goodies" to Bolton, although I might include the RF-107C for another outing.
So far, we're looking at a T-6, Mick-17F together with the earlier "red" Mick -17PF...all Irish Air Corps in Africa :ph34r:

Martin H

nice one terry, i just re read the paper work and edited my previous post to take that into account...we dont have double depth as I first thought, only single. so ill be restricting what i take along. (also frees up space in TB2 for operation magpie donations.)
Unfortunately,