1/72 Curtiss P-52 Super Tomahawk

Started by Brian da Basher, November 10, 2007, 08:47:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian da Basher

Just in case you don't make it over to the Piston Perfection Group Build, here's a sneak peek at my entry, the P-52 Super Tomahawk. Enjoy!

Brian da Basher

SebastianP

That thing will seriously need a periscope on the belly so the pilot can see the runway when landing... On the plus side, he won't twist his neck out of shape when performnig hiss flight control checks, since most of the control surfaces are in front of the cockpit, heh.

SP

Leigh

If you'd made the nose a little longer you could have put a bigger engine in it.

Did the same design team go on to build the Dodge Viper?

I invite all and any criticism, except about Eric The Dog, it's not his fault he's stupid

Leigh's Models

Arc3371

Very good looking, has a Soviet look :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  

Jetfixer

Looks as fast as feck but would turn like a truck. but its FAST!!! and thats the main point. sweet. if this puppy had been real it'd have needed a big boot full of rudder on take off. nice one

Greg
i'm not here, i'm a figment of someones imagination

Mossie

Missed this on the GB Bri, good work!  Kinda has the mis-proportioned look of the XP-77, but chunkier!
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Brian da Basher

QuoteMissed this on the GB Bri, good work!  Kinda has the mis-proportioned look of the XP-77, but chunkier!
You missed the backstory about Mr. Hilter and Mr. Bimmler too.

You know, I don't like the sound of these "Boncentration Bamps".
;)
I'm really chuffed you guys like this little beastie. It seems I suffered spats withdrawl which I'm making up for on my current project.

Brian da Basher