Hurrijet, Jeticane?

Started by Jetfixer, November 18, 2007, 03:53:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elmayerle

I keep wondering how this one would look with Trent turboprops?  The Trent Meteor looked pretty good as I remember.
"Reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those in touch with it."
--Jane Wagner and Lily Tomlin

gooberliberation

Wow, two taildragging jets on the board at once? Sweet! :D  
================================
"How about this for a headline for tomorrows paper? French fries." ~~ James French, d. 1966 Executed in electric chair in Oklahoma.

Jetfixer

Latest pics, still a bit of work to be done here as I need a replacement canopy (some fool lost the other one  :rolleyes:  ) and there os some touching up on the paintwork to be sorted.

thoughts please folks.

Greg
i'm not here, i'm a figment of someones imagination

Brian da Basher

It just simply looks right! You could easily fool people inot believing this was an actual prototype.

As for the missing canoppy part, you should be able to cut a replacement from the blisterpack AA batteries come in with no trouble.

Brian da Basher

Chap

Beautiful work Jetfixer! :thumbsup: As for the canopy problem, this might be a possibilty.

~Steve

red arrow jag

What a great idea  !!!!!!!!!!!!!   :banghead:
A perfect development of the Hawker family..   Fury I, Hurricane and now this..hmmm a name 'Hawker Dragonfly'
;D

ysi_maniac

Will die without understanding this world.

PanzerWulff

with the lines of nose sort of making it appear to droop down (just the curve of the upper part it seems to be an optical illusion) I can see the pilots and ground crew Nicknaming it the "Snoopy".Great job I love it :wub: :wub:
"Panzer"
Chris"PanzerWulff"Gray "The Whiffing Fool"
NOTE TO SELF Stick to ARMOR!!!
Self proclaimed "GODZILLA Junkie"!

John Howling Mouse

This is that rare kind of What If concept that is jumped into with reckless abandon yet comes out with a high degree of panache and polish.  I'm incredibly impressed....and a wee bit jealous!   :wub:
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Jetfixer

Thanks for the feedback and cudos guys. much apreciated. I'm working on my next whifs as we speak, two RAF ones and another that I have not decided on a user yet. ones gonna be dark and cammo and the other?....well, you'll see (unveiling this at Huddersfield show. no piccies beforehand)

Greg
i'm not here, i'm a figment of someones imagination

Rafael

Impressive piece of modeling!!!

The revised nose is something to avoid being in front of while flying.

Great one!!!

Rafa
Understood only by fellow Whiffers....
1/72 Scale Maniac
UUUuuumm, I love cardboard (Cardboard, Yum!!!)
OK, I know I can't stop scratchbuilding. Someday, I will build something OOB....

YOU - ME- EVERYONE.
WE MAY THINK DIFFERENTLY
BUT WE CAN LIVE TOGETHER