Ki-100 Finished!

Started by matrixone, November 22, 2007, 06:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

matrixone

Finished up the Ki-100 today and after taking pictures of it I tried to upload the pictures to Picturetrail only to find out they have server problems today, so I can't post the pics like I wanted to but here is a teaser pic until the a**holes at Picturetrail get their s**t together and I can show you the rest of them. :angry:

Matrixone

Arc3371

Looks great and I really like the background.

:thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  

lancer

Oh WOW! That is gorgeous Matrix. Superb work from you again.. :salute:  :salute:  :salute:  
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

cthulhu77

Perfect weathering, that is a real stunner!

Glenn Gilbertson

Magnificent work!
:salute:  

rafi

Great great work, Matrixone.  :wub: :thumbsup:

Rafi  

ysi_maniac

Will die without understanding this world.

Brian da Basher

Totally sweet, Matrixone! You could certainly teach a class in how to appropriately weather later-war Japanese aircraft! Well done!
:thumbsup:
Brian da Basher

McGreig

QuotePerfect weathering, that is a real stunner!
What he said  :thumbsup: Great model :wub:  :wub:  

matrixone

Thanks everybody!

Sorry for the delay, here are the rest of the pictures of this model.

This is a what-if but just barely though, no Ki-100s used these markings.  

I used some decals meant for a Ki-61. If the war had dragged on a little longer its very possible Ki-100s might have employed these markings.
Also I added longer gun barrels for the weapons mounted in the wings, a few Ki-61s had this feature but I have not seen any photos of them used in the Ki-100.

Matrixone

Jetfixer

As usual  beautiful build. And damn good photography too. nice one.

All the best.

Greg
i'm not here, i'm a figment of someones imagination

matrixone

Thanks very much Jetfixer!

Here is another pic...

Matrixone

elmayerle

Dman!!  That's very realistic "used" appearance there, Matrixone.  Gorgeous piece of work.
"Reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those in touch with it."
--Jane Wagner and Lily Tomlin

BadersBusCompany

Excellent........perfection in plastic...............best weathering job on here :wub:

:bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  

Ian the Kiwi Herder

D*mn, he's good ! - ALWAYS look forward to Mx1's stuff, always inspirational, always exceptional photographs. You ever thought what you could do with Shinden... Reich Defence ??? Wilde Sau ???, go on, you know you want to !

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)