Avro CF-105 Arrow

Started by uk 75, April 26, 2005, 02:54:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeffry Fontaine

I found a 3D model of the Avro CF-105 Arrow while searching through the Google SketchUp 3D Warehouse today.  There are a number of other modern airccraft available as well for download and manipulation but I figured this one was worth sharing.  You can download the file for viewing on the Google SketchUp viewer if you don't want to be bothered with installing the full SketchUp application.  

(image source: WilliamT/google.com)
Unaffiliated Independent Subversive
----------------------------------
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

Mossie

Thought I'd add these that I posted in RP1's F.155T profile thread many moons ago, since the new tool Hobbycraft kit is due out.

Mark 1, J-75 engined prototypes (RL201-205)

Mark 2, Orenda Iroquois engined protoytpe (RL206)

I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Aircav

"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

jcf

The guy shoulda been a carnie barker.  :rolleyes:

Gees, whatta load.  :banghead:  :banghead:

Captain Canada

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

rickshaw

No wonder the previous purchaser failed to come up with the funds.  You'd have to sell several major organs to make that amount.  IMHO it won't sell at that price.  

And speaking of CF-105s and prices, anybody else noticed how much the old and the new kits are selling for?  Ridiculous!
How to reduce carbon emissions - Tip #1 - Walk to the Bar for drinks.

Captain Canada

Selling where ? I saw on kijiji some clown around here asking $100 for the old Hobbycraft 48th scale kit, claiming it to be 'rare', while another seller had the new-tool 48th scale kit for only $15 ! Which one would you take ?

:thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

rickshaw

Quote from: Captain Canada on January 27, 2013, 05:56:47 PM
Selling where ? I saw on kijiji some clown around here asking $100 for the old Hobbycraft 48th scale kit, claiming it to be 'rare', while another seller had the new-tool 48th scale kit for only $15 ! Which one would you take ?

:thumbsup:

Neither are God's own scale - 72.  ;D

I'm talking about Evilbay.  The prices are high and the postage from Canadia to downunder is even more ruinous than the US for some reason.   :wacko:

All the new mouldings go for about $C35+ and the postage for about $C40+.   :o

Daryl J.

famvburg

FAR148

Came across this today, Ah  :o

Dual-seat configuration CF-105K

More here... http://kaap.purpleglen.com/arrow_mk9.html   There are 3 more profile links on the bottom of that page. On the left side of the page there are more Marks of Arrow to look at.

Even a Royal Austrailian Air Force Tanker Variant

Steven L   :wub:

Captain Canada

Lots of cool Arrows in there ! Not a big fan of the nose in the later ones tho, just looks funny.

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

rickshaw

Love the RAAF one.  Interesting, atypical paint job though.  I like the new nose and cockpit.   :wub:

eatthis

Quote from: FAR148 on February 01, 2013, 08:54:02 AM
Came across this today, Ah  :o

Dual-seat configuration CF-105K

More here... http://kaap.purpleglen.com/arrow_mk9.html   There are 3 more profile links on the bottom of that page. On the left side of the page there are more Marks of Arrow to look at.

Even a Royal Austrailian Air Force Tanker Variant

Steven L   :wub:

that is a beautiful airplane!
custom made pc desks built to order (including pc inside the the desk)

https://www.etsy.com/uk/your/listings?ref=si_your_shop

http://tinypic.com/m/hx3lmq/3

Logan Hartke

It may be silly, but it sure is pretty.

YouTube: 5th Gen SUPERSONIC CF105 MK3

Cheers,

Logan