Ju-87 Stuka

Started by simmie, December 05, 2007, 06:45:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulcrum

I got a idea the other day: Customised Sirens!!!

The Germans have their Banshees, SAAF Stuka's would have vuvuzuela's :wacko: & RAAF Stuka's could have Digeridoo sirens :huh:.

I'll get my coat.
Fulcrums Forever!!!
Master Assembler

NARSES2

Quote from: Fulcrum on June 26, 2010, 01:34:46 AM

The Germans have their Banshees, SAAF Stuka's would have vuvuzuela's :wacko: & RAAF Stuka's could have Digeridoo sirens :huh:.

I'll get my coat.

and English ones could have a small brass ensemble playing the "Great Escape" ...I'll get my coat and join you  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Fulcrum

Quote from: Overkiller on June 26, 2010, 01:56:37 AM
Quote from: NARSES2 on June 26, 2010, 01:41:51 AM
Quote from: Fulcrum on June 26, 2010, 01:34:46 AM

I'll get my coat.

and English ones could have a small brass ensemble playing the "Great Escape" ...I'll get my coat and join you  :thumbsup:

Modern version would play the sound of Eastender's Bianca Jackson going "RI-KEEEEEEEEEE!"  :wacko:

LOL ;D
Fulcrums Forever!!!
Master Assembler

Fulcrum

And maybe the Imperial Empire would have TIE-stuka's...

I'll get my hat & coat.
Fulcrums Forever!!!
Master Assembler

tomo pauk

Stuka with some radials, one at each wing kink, dive brakes are mandatory, either big bomb, torpedo, or 30-37mm under hull. Some rockets or smaller bombs outboard of dive brakes.

Maverick

Looks mildly Japanese Tomo, nice concept.

Regards,

Mav

dy031101

The underwing pods shoot smaller candies.  Takes cheese for fuel.  Those who watched the anime Puella Magi Madoka Magica would get it.

[Disclaimer: I did not make the picture.  Credit goes to Cupola(8492ace).]
To the individual soldiers, *everything* is a frontal assault!

====================

Current Hobby Priority...... Sigh......

To-do list here

icchan

Quote from: dy031101 on June 03, 2011, 08:28:20 AM
The underwing pods shoot smaller candies.  Takes cheese for fuel.  Those who watched the anime Puella Magi Madoka Magica would get it.

[Disclaimer: I did not make the picture.  Credit goes to Cupola(8492ace).]
Cupola is a sick, sick man.  The scary thing is, I can totally buy that as a paint job, considering those bomber-formation anchor planes, and considering the superflat style draws (badump tish) so much from the (really trippy) animation contemporary to the Stuka.

rallymodeller

Wouldn't that be more of a Homura-type plane? She was the one with the artillery, after all...

Ju-87G-2 Walpurgisnacht Special...
--Jeremy

Poor planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part...

More into Flight Sim reskinning these days, but still what-iffing... Leading Edge 3D

dy031101

Quote from: rallymodeller on June 03, 2011, 10:50:38 PM
Wouldn't that be more of a Homura-type plane? She was the one with the artillery, after all...

Maybe Me 410A-1/U4 or Me 262A-1a/U4; throw in R4M rocket launchers for good measure.
To the individual soldiers, *everything* is a frontal assault!

====================

Current Hobby Priority...... Sigh......

To-do list here

zenrat

Anyone built a turboprop Stuka?
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

kerick

Looks like you could be the first! Were the Germans working on turbo props at all?
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

zenrat

No idea.  But in Whiffworld...

I was idly toying with some offcuts of tube I had on my bench and would you believe it a turboprop started to come together.
I'm thinking Australia Post airmail delivery for Post Offices without a runway.  The sirens on the TurboStuka would warn customers to clear the car park so the pilot could drop the mailbag...
Fred

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat

Hmmm.  Seems they were working on Turboprops.
Jumo 022 was in the design stages and there were others.
Fred

kerick

TurboStuka crop duster?
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise