Started by AeroplaneDriver, December 20, 2007, 06:46:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dork the kit slayer

:thumbsup:  :cheers:  :thumbsup:  :bow:

just about sums it up.  Happy Holidays. :drink:  
Im pink therefore Im Spam...and not allowed out without an adult    

http://plasticnostalgia.blogspot.co.uk/

Mossie

Love it! :wub:  The camo & nose really create a different look for the Hunter, good job & only four days too! :thumbsup:  
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Captain Canada

Oh yeah ! Now that is one good looking aeroplane ! With the new nose and paint that Hunter sure looks the part of a modern a/c. Like Chris said....you took a beauty and somehow made her look even better ! And the weapons combo is perfect.

Awesome job, Nick !

:wub:  
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Scooterman

Feck.

Me.

Running.

:jawdrop:

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  

Howard of Effingham

very nice! the jaw dropping smiley seems inadequate here.....  ^_^  
Keeper of George the Cat.

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Brilliant, simple as that  :cheers:

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

SinUnNombre

Bloody MARVELOUS!!! Once again, I didn't think it was at all possible to improve on what you had, and you proved me wrong again. With the markings and the weathering....just wow. That last photo captures it perfectly. You just need to add the ladder from a Hasegawa 1/72 F-20 so your pilot can get in quick on an air raid.

Jon

devil505

Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory..Lasts forever.

John Howling Mouse

Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

RLBH

SPINNERS

Chapeau! Love the belly missiles... a navel addition.

kitbasher

What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

AeroplaneDriver

QuoteBloody MARVELOUS!!! Once again, I didn't think it was at all possible to improve on what you had, and you proved me wrong again. With the markings and the weathering....just wow. That last photo captures it perfectly. You just need to add the ladder from a Hasegawa 1/72 F-20 so your pilot can get in quick on an air raid.

Jon
My plan was to scratchbuild a proper Hunter ladder, but time got away from me.  I'll work on that after Christmas.

Thanks for the comments guys!  Cant wait to get an FGA.9 in the stash, maybe then I'll get my RAF Vietnam machine built.
So I got that going for me...which is nice....

Glenn Gilbertson

I like the backstory, I am amazed by the model - magnificent. well done!
:salute:  

noxioux

Four days?  I'm taking my ball and going home.  That's superb. :wub: