Running.

:jawdrop:

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:
I couldn't have put that better, that's terrific  :thumbsup:  
If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike

philp

Original time estimate - 2 days
Actual time for completion - 4 days

Explaination - updated air frame to meet new requirements is unexceptable at this time.  Not only cost overrun for construction but increased costs for new avionics, engine, radar, missiles, etc, etc.

However, based on coolness factor of completed build all is forgiven  B)

She came out looking awesome AD.
Are you sure you don't have another Eagle fuel tank laying around?  This would look equally cool in Chilean greys sitting next to a new F-16 on the ramp.
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

AeroplaneDriver

QuoteOriginal time estimate - 2 days
Actual time for completion - 4 days

Explaination - updated air frame to meet new requirements is unexceptable at this time.  Not only cost overrun for construction but increased costs for new avionics, engine, radar, missiles, etc, etc.

However, based on coolness factor of completed build all is forgiven  B)

She came out looking awesome AD.
Are you sure you don't have another Eagle fuel tank laying around?  This would look equally cool in Chilean greys sitting next to a new F-16 on the ramp.
But just think Phil, if it had been a real UK military project I would finish it around 2011, at a cost of $3,905.   :lol:

I do actually have another Eagle tank in the spares box...maybe one of these days Chile will get a Hunter interceptor.

Or Canada...

Or Belgium...

Or France...

Or Ireland...

Or Japan..

Or..

:lol:  
So I got that going for me...which is nice....

Mike Wren

a stunning job in such a short time  :wub:  

Jetfixer

where's the 'complete dripping awe' smilie when you need it?.

Stunning build.  :bow:

Greg
i'm not here, i'm a figment of someones imagination

Eddie M.

You are my inspiration to move faster in my builds. Very eye catching work!
  Eddie  
Look behind you!

elmayerle

I could see a P.1083 getting a dogtooth leading edge at some point.  Wasn't there a Mirage III upgrade that added a dogtooth to the leading edge?  Or was that the Kfir?  In any case, Lee, I'd say it's not at all improbable.
"Reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those in touch with it."
--Jane Wagner and Lily Tomlin

Daryl J.

That is simply awesome.

Daryl J.

elmayerle

:jawdrop: BLOODY GORGEOUS!!!  :jawdrop:

That's quite the inspiration, there.
"Reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those in touch with it."
--Jane Wagner and Lily Tomlin

Orne M

Beautiful model.  Love Hunters (bloody have to finish the 1/32 supersonic version I stashed away a few years ago).

Jeffry Fontaine

AD, I took the liberty of merging your original build thread with this thread to give some continuity since there were WIP images in the original thread.  

BTW, your WHIF is most excellent.
Unaffiliated Independent Subversive
----------------------------------
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

upnorth

Nasty looking piece of hardware there, love it! :wub:  
My Blogs:

Pickled Wings: http://pickledwings.com/

Beyond Prague: http://beyondprague.net/

Ian the Kiwi Herder

QuoteThanks for the comments guys!  Cant wait to get an FGA.9 in the stash, maybe then I'll get my RAF Vietnam machine built.
Pwomise ?????? :thumbsup:

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

AeroplaneDriver

QuoteThanks for the comments guys!  Cant wait to get an FGA.9 in the stash, maybe then I'll get my RAF Vietnam machine built.
Pwomise ?????? :thumbsup:

Ian
I 'pwomise' I'll eventually build one Ian!  

I actually started thinking about doing a USAF Vietnam machine with my 1/48 Academy FGA.9.  From what I understand the two biggest problems (among many minor ones) are the undersize wheels, and 1/72 scale seat.  I was thinking a wheels-up inflight build with the ESCAPAC seat left over from my Hase RN A-4 would solve those problems.  Plus I have more USAF Vietnam era decals in 1/48 that 1/72....

THe RAF Vietnam bird will be a 1/72 Revell kit though...I promise (for now!!)  :D

So I got that going for me...which is nice....

ysi_maniac

High quality modeling and whiffing :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :bow:  
Will die without understanding this world.