Main Menu

Progress

Started by Dork the kit slayer, January 04, 2008, 04:04:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dork the kit slayer

I didnt remember the old Fujimi Phantoms( that we raved about 10 years ago) were such a bitch to build.............................Ive spent hours filling and rubbing down.....and that white plastic does not agree with these old tired eyes.

The Fujimi Skyhawk wasnt much better...white plastic again and because they released a "family" the fwd fuselarge was a dog to fit and rub down without a seam. I was slowed down mostly with problems trying to mask the (simple) canopy the framing is so light its very hard to cut out even with Tamiya tape.  :banghead:  :banghead: Think Ill get the IHG to come round and mask it.......young eyes and all that.

Still the best 72nd A4's out there,perhaps now Fujimi are re releasing their Phantom and A7 "families" the Skyhawks wont be far behind. For me ..its back to 1:48 or even 32nd ( mmmm  32nd sxooters....siigh)  :thumbsup:

Perhaps this should act as a word of warning to all you  young "monkey spankers" out there.............................it DOES do your eyes in. B)
Im pink therefore Im Spam...and not allowed out without an adult    

http://plasticnostalgia.blogspot.co.uk/

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Shouldn't tht read N H, Allan, as opposed to H N, or have you been taking pictures in the mirror again ??

Concerned :huh:

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

John Howling Mouse

Maybe it's supposed to be Russian?
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.