video: Jaguar-M

Started by Spey_Phantom, February 03, 2008, 03:52:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spey_Phantom

i found this short video, demonstrating the cancelled Jaguar-M's carrier capabilities  :mellow:
im working on a 1/144 version with radar right now <_<

http://www.livevideo.com/video/BE4DDE09BECF49F4B2834169C02D10E2/-sepecat-jaguar-m-.aspx
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

Archibald

Hey! Great find, Nils! Never been a fan of the Jaguar M (too much problems) by seeing it on the Clemenceau and with anchor roundels...  :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
King Arthur: Can we come up and have a look?
French Soldier: Of course not. You're English types.
King Arthur: What are you then?
French Soldier: I'm French. Why do you think I have this outrageous accent, you silly king?

Well regardless I would rather take my chance out there on the ocean, that to stay here and die on this poo-hole island spending the rest of my life talking to a gosh darn VOLLEYBALL.

GTX

That just looks so right!

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

Archibald

Probably taken around 1972 or so. Jaguar looks way better than Super Etendard! A pity AdA french Jags never received more powerfull engines and upgraded avionics.

Hmmm naval Jag with Adour mk.106, the Indian nosecone  model :wub: maybe bigger wings...
French Soldier: I'm French. Why do you think I have this outrageous accent, you silly king?

Well regardless I would rather take my chance out there on the ocean, that to stay here and die on this poo-hole island spending the rest of my life talking to a gosh darn VOLLEYBALL.

Spey_Phantom

Quote from: Archibald on February 05, 2008, 07:27:57 AMHmmm naval Jag with Adour mk.106, the Indian nosecone  model :wub: maybe bigger wings...

thats a good idea, i should build one of those.
hold the phone, i already did  :o i gotta take pictures  :mellow:
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

GTX

I'm thinking of a carrier based two seat Jaguar N(?) with ASMP missile in the nuclear strike role.

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

BadersBusCompany

Great clip, it looks so natural :ph34r:

van883

the clip has been deleted  :angry:

oh well!

Van

Archibald

Quote from: GTX on February 05, 2008, 11:17:10 AM
I'm thinking of a carrier based two seat Jaguar N(?) with ASMP missile in the nuclear strike role.

Regards,

Greg

N for "Naval"
M for "Marine"

It's up to you,  Aeronavale never really had a true designation system for its aircrafts.

This would make a very interesting model! the ASMP would go on the centerline, as the tactical AN-52 freefall bomb before it.
Add two drop tanks underwings, et voila!

But it would really need more powerfull engines.
French pilots said that Jaguar only took off because Earth is curved  ;D
("le jaguar décolle uniquement parce que la terre est ronde" was a common joke among AdA pilots)

and vanishing links are really a pain in the a-s