what has Nils been up to again

Started by Spey_Phantom, February 05, 2008, 10:54:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spey_Phantom

since the new forum has been up, i noticed that i havent posted any pictures of new models yet  <_<

so here are some of the projects i been/are working on  :mellow:

1. the RAAF B-1B Lancer (1/144)
2. Jaguar-M (1/144, with diferent nosewheel, arrestorhook and radar like the indian jaggs)
3. the Boeing 737 AEW (project on hold, still need to paint the white parts and details)
4. new airbase diorama (1/144 work in progress, still need better SAMS, a control tower, the runway decal still needs to be printed, should house 3 EF typhoons.)

on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

ysi_maniac

Will die without understanding this world.

The Rat

Quote from: Nils on February 05, 2008, 10:54:52 AMwhat has Nils been up to again

Oh, at a glance I would say he's been a busy boy!
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

Howard of Effingham

the AEW 737 looks very convincing! but what's that C-54 thingy next to it in RAF markings  :huh:

nils has been busy, very busy methinks.
Keeper of George the Cat.

Rafael

Gotta love that taxiway and hangars dio!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Rafa
Understood only by fellow Whiffers....
1/72 Scale Maniac
UUUuuumm, I love cardboard (Cardboard, Yum!!!)
OK, I know I can't stop scratchbuilding. Someday, I will build something OOB....

YOU - ME- EVERYONE.
WE MAY THINK DIFFERENTLY
BUT WE CAN LIVE TOGETHER

K5054NZ

Quote from: Howard of Effingham on February 07, 2008, 01:28:24 AM
but what's that C-54 thingy next to it in RAF markings  :huh:

Oh no............you'd better add a "C" in there............did you not notice the maple and -"DA"? Goodness me! :banghead: The Canuckistanis will NOT be pleased...

Well done Mr Nils! I love the airbase, I'd dearly like to do one similar (albeit of Spitfires). Very swish!