My Luft '46 collection

Started by MarkH262, February 08, 2008, 08:12:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkH262

I'm new to the forum but not to "What-If". I'm mostly building the kits as I'm not as talented as some of these people with their very creative minds and abilities. I just want to share what I've been building in my collection.

Enjoy.

http://frank.bol.ucla.edu/markh.html

I LOVE the in progress pics of the 1/32 Luft '46 planes.

Mark H.

Brian da Basher

That's quite an impressive collection Mark! I really enjoyed viewing them. You'll find yourself in good company here along with our other resident Luft-fanatics.

Welcome to the nuthouse!

Brian da Basher

BlackOps

Welcome to the group, great collection, I really, really like the P-79C  :wub:

We'll just have to taunt you into being creative and daring now won't we :)
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

Maverick

Cracking collection Mark.  Welcome aboard.

GTX

Stunning collection.  Welcome to the nuthouse!!

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

NARSES2

Really nice collection you'll fit in nicely here
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

deathjester

Absoloutley great - you are a very talented artist

Ed S

They look good to me.  I'm a nubie here too, but it doesn't take long to fit in.

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

John Howling Mouse

WOW!  That's an impressive collection.  Say, could you please upload a larger version of that last collection pic (July Nationals '98) onto Photobucket or somewhere and link it to here?

You might yet convince me to get into the whole Luft '46 genre.    :o
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

HOG

Hi Mark
Welcome to the only zane whatif site I know of from a fellow luffy46er.
You`ve obviously got the talent for building, just try out bashing on somthing cheap.
Regards Gary.
Ps if we tell Jhm that a high percentage of luft46 stuff were T-tails we could probably gain a convert. ;D
H-O-G = Head Out of Gestalt-hands on autopilot
WORK! The curse of the drinking class.
"Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
(Ralph Waldo Emerson )

MarkH262

Thanks everyone for the comments. I also belong to the German Projects List (GPL) on Yahoo. At least I'll know I'll get comments on my A/C here, unlike that hyper site where I post and hear NOTHING!

JHM, I'll see if I can find the picture from the '98 Nationals and scan it for a larger resolution.

Mark H.

Sisko

Welcome Mark and nice collection.

Always good to have a fellow Luft46 builder around.
Get this Cheese to sick bay!

B777LR

Great collection :wub: Still need to build my first Luft 46 kit!

Quote from: MarkH262 on February 08, 2008, 08:12:27 PM
I'm mostly building the kits as I'm not as talented as some of these people with their very creative minds and abilities.

Nonsense, from those photos you are right up there with Matrixone and JHM (if the latter didnt kitbash)
:mellow:

ysi_maniac

Beautiful indeed

I trhink I have seen some of these in a book. Have I?

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
Will die without understanding this world.

frank2056

Hi Mark!

Glad to see you here!

Frank