Main Menu

Backfire !

Started by Captain Canada, February 18, 2008, 07:26:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

McGreig

Great work so far.  :wub: I'm building one of these for the Spring Break GB and I'm having enough trouble just trying to get the basic kit to fit together, never mind adding a rotary bomb bay!

Captain Canada

Thanks ! It should be noted, tho, that the rotary launcher isn't much....just a styrene rod and some sheet that I'm going to glue a bunch of crap to ( probably later tonite, when I'm drunk ) to busy it up.

:mellow:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

The Rat

Quote from: Ian the Hunter-Gatherer on March 03, 2008, 11:34:00 PMSay it ain't so  :o..... Brother Toad has become healthy ? - About as likely as Oprah becoming the next Pontif, I'd have thought  ;D

Ian

Yep. Now he just uses a few empties to hold down things like instruction sheets, the sight reminds him of his new-found lifestyle. I understand his last will and testament has been revised as well. All his money goes to the Women's Christian Temperance Union, and his liver goes a research institution (but only if they have a large enough truck and a toxic waste permit).
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

Captain Canada

Hahaha....you guys are good !

Not much of an update, but progress is ongoing ! Might slap some paint on her by this time tomorrow. Added some 'busy' to the bay, and some ECM lumps to the tail unit.

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

The Rat

Sorry, is there a model in that picture?

Must... tear... eyes... away... from... glass...
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

Captain Canada

Ya, I'm starting to have trouble finding the model as well......but I did stay sober enough to glue the main fuse together !

:ph34r:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

kitnut617

Keep her going Todd, looking great buddy!
If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike

noxioux

I find myself having both beverage and kit envy. . .

Captain Canada

Thanks again, guys. She certainly is a nice kit. I don't know if it's been reworked or something, but this Italeri boxing is a real gem !

I think she looks super-sexy from this angle....what a machine !

:wub:

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

cthulhu77

Yepper, that is a beautiful craft !

Captain Canada

Rooks rike somebody painted somesing !

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Is it just me.....or does it look like these missiles are giving me the finger ?

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Brian da Basher

You're making nice progress, Toad! I'm curious about what paint scheme and markings you're considering? Maple leafs? A Molson's logo? ;)

Brian da Basher

John Howling Mouse

Quote from: Captain Canada on March 07, 2008, 11:34:26 PM
Rooks rike somebody painted somesing !

I do believe this is officially the single finest update photo ever posted to What If!!!

Ya tease! 
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.