black and white diorama? yipes

Started by cthulhu77, March 01, 2008, 04:02:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cthulhu77

Mossie

Heck, now that's good & very imaginative.  Must have taken a lot of studying of B&W photo's to get the grey shades just right.  Inspiring! :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

The Rat

That was up on one of the sites last year I think, floored me as well. Definitely worth a second look!
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

Jennings

Somewhere recently somebody posted a pic of a b&w Bf109 that was similarly cool.  That diorama is exceedingly nice.  Love the effect. 

J(ealous)

"My fellow Americans, our long national nightmare is over." - Gerald R. Ford, 9 Aug 1974

John Howling Mouse

Yeah, I remember this.  Have all the pics saved for off-line drooling.  Outstanding!   :wub:
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

GTX

All hail the God of Frustration!!!

Gekko_1

That would be extremely difficult to do!

nev

Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

noxioux

comrade harps

Whatever.

B777LR

Wow, thats nice! And a great way to avoid the scrutiny of the JMNs telling you the green is the wrong RLM!

Mossie

There's one more on that site form the same bloke, also fantastic.  This guy has a knack for bringing his dioramas to life!
http://www.archertransfers.com/BGdiorama.html
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.