bolivian Bf 109 G-10

Started by Hotte, March 09, 2008, 11:02:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian da Basher

I've been watching each update you post and waiting until the rest of the canopy is on to comment further.

I really like the camo and the addition of the P-40 spinner, Hotte! It never ceases to amaze me how small modifications like that can totally change the look of an aircraft! I'm particularly impressed with the gun muzzle you attached to the end of the spinner.

I'm curious about the wing with the german camo and cross on it. I was thinking you'd explain it in the backstory.

Nice work Hotte!
:thumbsup:
Brian da Basher

John Howling Mouse

Yep, that spinner really sets it apart....very nice touch.   :wub:
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Hotte

Quote from: Brian da Basher on April 01, 2008, 12:37:10 PM
I've been watching each update you post and waiting until the rest of the canopy is on to comment further.

I really like the camo and the addition of the P-40 spinner, Hotte! It never ceases to amaze me how small modifications like that can totally change the look of an aircraft! I'm particularly impressed with the gun muzzle you attached to the end of the spinner.

I'm curious about the wing with the german camo and cross on it. I was thinking you'd explain it in the backstory.

Nice work Hotte!
Brian da Basher

OH OH

A backstory with my poor english  :blink:

Hotte

sotoolslinger

I don't need the back story. I am sporting wood just looking at that total bad@$$ :cheers:
I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

Hotte

After a long work break  :cheers:
the build go on.
My bolivian Bf 109 G-10/trop with cockpit hood !

Hotte

Hotte

And my bolivian Baby with the next south american 109 in progress.
Argentin Navy Bf 109 G-18  ;D

Hotte

Hotte

ysi_maniac

These Me-109s looks weird but plausible, in fact :huh: :rolleyes: -_- :thumbsup:
Will die without understanding this world.

sotoolslinger

Both of those 109'S are really cool Hotte. Did you hand paint the mouth and eyes on the Bolivian?  :thumbsup: :wub: :bow:
I amuse me.

Hotte

Quote from: sotoolslinger on May 12, 2008, 11:18:02 AM
Both of those 109'S are really cool Hotte. Did you hand paint the mouth and eyes on the Bolivian?  :thumbsup: :wub: :bow:

No!
Decal`s from my spare box. (La-7)

Hotte

sotoolslinger

I amuse me.

Hotte

Quote from: sotoolslinger on May 12, 2008, 11:41:34 AM
Still :bow:

Danke !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A better pic from my argentine Bf 109 G-18!
My intention is a reccon plane with radar and camera.

Hotte

GTX

This new Argentine one looks stunning!!!

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

Brian da Basher

It's a real treat to see your Bolivian Me-109 completed and even more of a delight to see you working on an Argentine version. I really like the natural metal finish on the Argentine 109 and the very cool navy markings. Are you planning on adding a tail hook?

Keep 'em coming, Hotte!

Brian da Basher

John Howling Mouse

Oh no-----the new one is so gorgeous that I'm afraid the first one will now become jealous!

I sure like your paintjobs.  I wonder if the opposite wing bottom could also be painted in dissimilar camo to help confuse the opponent as to its orientation during aerial combat???  Might just have to try that out on a model of my own...

Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.