Some past what if vehicle builds

Started by General Zod, March 10, 2008, 06:22:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General Zod

The first one is a W.W.2 era M3 scout car built for a twilight 2000 build from a few years back I added a Mk 19 40mm grenade launcher and an M60 to it The camo is a fall type of camo Field drab,earth red,and flat black

The second one is an M4A3E8 Sherman with a 90mm turret from the M26 Pershing I added markings from Col.Abrams of the 37th tank battalion,4th armored division W.W.2 Both are 1/35

Yeah,I know the load is late.But the voices keep telling me to pull over and clean the guns.
Death before decaf
Chad

General Zod

Another one is the Jagdpanzer IV Krupp built 88mm None saw service with war time Germany This was a CKM conversion

Yeah,I know the load is late.But the voices keep telling me to pull over and clean the guns.
Death before decaf
Chad

John Howling Mouse

Very nice.  What is "Twilight 2000"???
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

ysi_maniac

Well conceived projects indeed. I love M3 and Persing's turret.
The Krupp's JagdPanther is just right.

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
Will die without understanding this world.

General Zod

Thanks you two

John

Twilight 2000 was a role playing game from back in the mid 1980's It was a post W.W.3 game
Death before decaf
Chad

Captain Canada

Nice work. Dig the truck and the big german tank.

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

General Zod

Death before decaf
Chad

Martin H

I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

General Zod

Death before decaf
Chad