Not Planned - two more for the RAF 100 theme

Started by Ian the Kiwi Herder, March 11, 2008, 07:08:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian the Kiwi Herder

I couldn't help it, it just happened, an idea - well two - they just came over me......

Apparently it has become some sort of rule here that we have to post our 'start' pics with some alcoholic refreshment accompanying the box. Well here's two kits and two drinks. One of these drinks I have fairly regularly, the other, hardly ever. I'll leave it to your collective imaginations to decide which is which.

As for the models:- they will be finished in my usual "Paints Kits Differently" stylee ! - neither of them were planned at the outset of the RAF 100 theme. I've decided to return the 1:72 A-10 to the stash and replace it with these two. Not telling you about the schemes/colours yet, it will become obvious as the builds progress.

Thassit for now.

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

Aircav

With those two bottles I don't think you need a pay rise  ;D
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

Howard of Effingham

keep 'em coming I-H-G!  ;D

the tiffie? 3 sqn markings perchance?   :wacko:

trevor
Keeper of George the Cat.

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Quote from: Aircav on March 11, 2008, 07:10:18 AM
With those two bottles I don't think you need a pay rise  ;D

I do, Mrs. Hunter-Gatherer doesn't !! :banghead:

Ian

Confuscious (maybe)

B777LR

Captain Canada

Woo Hoo ! Ya ! Allright ! Let's get wasted !

Oh, the models ? Interesting........

:wacko:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Quote from: Captain Canada on March 11, 2008, 07:37:50 AM
Woo Hoo ! Ya ! Allright ! Let's get wasted !

Oh, the models ? Interesting........

:wacko:

Cap'n Toad..... 'you sure, you and I weren't separated at birth ?

Ian

Confuscious (maybe)

Aircav

One hell of a mixer, not sure which would get spoiled the most, the Moet or the Tiger  ;D
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

Brian da Basher

It's great to see you embarking on yet another project, Mr Hunter-Gatherer, and I'm glad that you're remembering to keep yourself well hydrated during the arduous building process.

I'm going to enjoy watching this one come together.

Brian da Basher

John Howling Mouse

Why, with all the booze, it looks like another  Spring Break Group Build entry!   :lol:
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Quote from: Howard of Effingham on March 11, 2008, 07:26:12 AM
the tiffie? 3 sqn markings perchance?   :wacko:

I see where you're headed with this, Trev  :lol:, but no..... The Tiffie is going to be 'modified' to carry drop-tanks from the Eduard Tempest kit, to reflect the need for longer ranged missions. The Meatbox will be 'modified' to carry special ordnance. Both will be in 'non standard' colours.

Ian

Confuscious (maybe)

Radish

Years ago I built "Biggles's" Typhoon from one of his novels, in the Far East.....the Hurricane IIc tanks from the Hobbycraft Hurri fitted perfectly, silver with lots of black striping and SEAC roundels. The tail was green...."Algae" you know :banghead:
I look forward to this.
And the Meteor of course. :wacko:
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

Mossie

Ooohh look, he drinks Mow-ett.... flash bugger!!! :lol: :rolleyes: :lol:

Intrigued.....
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Ed S

After taking a quick look at the photo, I first thought you might be making some kind of evil spawn, the result of a drunken mating of a Meteor and Typhoon.

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Quote from: Ed S on March 12, 2008, 05:45:41 AM
After taking a quick look at the photo, I first thought you might be making some kind of evil spawn, the result of a drunken mating of a Meteor and Typhoon.

Ed

A Mephoon....... Typheor ??, Hmmmmm  :huh:

Ian

Confuscious (maybe)