Not Planned - two more for the RAF 100 theme

Started by Ian the Kiwi Herder, March 11, 2008, 07:08:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aircav

Quote from: Mossie on March 12, 2008, 03:56:08 AM
Ooohh look, he drinks Mow-ett.... flash bugger!!! :lol: :rolleyes: :lol:

Intrigued.....

Aye, 20 quid a bottle, nice tho, Hardy's do a nice Chardonnay Pinot Noir and it tastes about the same if not nicer than the Moet  :wub: :wub:
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

Captain Canada

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Howard of Effingham

Quote from: Captain Canada on March 13, 2008, 07:25:32 PM
I'm in love with Innis and Gunn.

aye captain!

beer aged in whisky barrels too!  ;D ;D ;D

didn't know you guys could get these beers in canada now.
Keeper of George the Cat.

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Got a half-hour's worth of spraying late this afternoon so blasted some RAF Interior Green at the Tiffie. Hopefully will be able to get some time later in the week to paint/drybrush the cockpit then get the fuselage & wings together. I'd built one of these old Monogram classics many years back but cannot believe how few parts there are to it..... If you take away the eight rockets/rails (and I have !), there's less than thirty parts to this thing !

Didn't realise until I opened the Meteor that I'd already sprayed the interior. Given that you can build 85% of the model BEFORE adding the cockpit, that's what I've done. Already filled and rubbed down, just needs the cockpit bath slipping into place and the top piece added/filled/sanded and it will be ready for paint too..... talk about quick builds !

No pics today, the camera suffered a catastrophic earth/gravity event at the hands of Mrs. Hunter-Gatherer last week, hopefully we can resolve that soon without the need for fisticuffs and harsh language  ;D

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)