STRV-2000, a kind of ... FINISHED!

Started by ysi_maniac, March 19, 2008, 07:04:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ysi_maniac

Quote from: PantherG on November 11, 2009, 07:39:26 AM
To ysi_maniac: its only joke...give me complet sketch and I make for You completly camoscheme ... ;D

See pics in this site: :thumbsup:
http://www.haaland.info/sweden/tank/index.html
Will die without understanding this world.

ysi_maniac

Quote from: chrisonord on November 11, 2009, 07:45:53 AM
I have only just seen this thread and now I am in awe at this tracked terror :wacko:
I can just imagine a couple of these parked up a few miles away from an enemy base or port, and completely levelling the the place, before they quickly sloped off never to be found. You have given me some inspiration there YSI, as what to do with my Trumpeter S tank, and my spare Merkava turret. Looks like I will be covering the carpet in aluminium swarf soon  :rolleyes: :lol:
Cheers,
Chris.
IMO Strv-2000 config was quite influenced by Merkava. But it should be bigger than S tank or Merkava :thumbsup:

Mossie

Carlos, you could go for the winter version of swedish splinter camo.  It replaces the tan & lightest green with white, should be easier to paint three colours rather than four.

I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

ysi_maniac

Thanks Simon,

I already knew of this posibility, seen in the site devoted to scandinavian armour, I posted above. By the way, an idea for the "Let's Snow GB" :thumbsup: . I will probably try the most modern version: 2 greens and black, but who knows? Anyway I added tracks 2 days ago :thumbsup:

ysi_maniac

ysi_maniac

ysi_maniac

more ...
btw: What do you think about the external fuel tank? I am not completely sure.

Sauragnmon

I think they look rather interesting, They could be more like the T-72/80/90/etc tanks, an armor equivalent of a drop tank.  They look that way, though their mounting looks like it would be different.

I noticed, there's a gap under the 40mm gun it seems, you might want to do something about that or it might be a problem when you get to the painting.
Putty-fu, Scratch-jutsu and Bash-chi, the sacred martial arts of the What-If. Mastering them, is Ancient Chinese Secret.

Just your friendly neighbourhood Mad Scientist and Ship-whiffer.

Overkill? Nah, it's Insurance.  So are the 20" guns.

Joe C-P

BOOM!

Wowzers, that is cool.

Your tank is fight!
In want of hobby space!  The kitchen table is never stable.  Still managing to get some building done.

ChernayaAkula

Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

Mossie

Looking forward to seeing paint on this beast! :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

pyro-manic

Mine is bigger than yours!

That's a scary looking vehicle, ysi - very cool indeed, and very nicely done. Can't wait to see some paint!
Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

ysi_maniac

Quote from: pyro-manic on December 04, 2009, 08:47:01 AM
Mine is bigger than yours!
:wacko: This is my weapon, this is my gun, this is for killing, this is for fun! :wacko:

Sorry!

Thanks to all of you for your kind comments! :cheers: :party:

ysi_maniac

Finally I got courage to paint in swedish splinter camo ... No masking, just thin brush :blink:

ysi_maniac

... more pics ...