1/48 Napalm canisters needed

Started by Aircav, March 24, 2008, 04:44:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aircav

Hi
I'm looking for Four 1/48 Napalm canisters, can anyone help please?
Thanks
Steve
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

Jeffry Fontaine

That is a tall order.  What type, size, etc, are you looking for?  WWII, Korea, Vietnam War, modern? US or UK?
Unaffiliated Independent Subversive
----------------------------------
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

Aircav

I know there's some in the 1/48 Hasegawa bomb set

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

AeroplaneDriver

I think I've got some from the RM A-10 and A-37 kits if they will work.  Send your address if you're interested, or if you're not in a hurry I'll probably be over next month.

So I got that going for me...which is nice....

Jeffry Fontaine

Quote from: AeroplaneDriver on March 24, 2008, 10:28:53 AMI think I've got some from the RM A-10 and A-37 kits if they will work.  Send your address if you're interested, or if you're not in a hurry I'll probably be over next month.

I completely forgot about the A-37 kit.  Thanks for reminding me.
Unaffiliated Independent Subversive
----------------------------------
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

Aircav

Just been up in the loft and I've got a Monogram Tweet  :o :rolleyes: so I can use the Napalm canisters off that, many thanks for you reply :thumbsup:

Sir Sydney Camm