Main Menu

Dr What?

Started by cthulhu77, April 16, 2008, 08:05:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cthulhu77

While the Time Lord is busy getting down in his flat outside of London, the Nazi's have unearthed a find in the Carpathian Alps: a mysterious bronze saucer that appears to be some sort of flying machine !  Kurt Tank is stumped by propulsion mechanism for a few days, but using hot magma, he manages to free the contraption from the ground it was buried in.  Film at eleven.

http://artistic-insanity.net/song/daleksong.html

Mossie

Sounds similar to Stephen Coonts 'Saucer'!  Looking forward to seeing what comes Greg!
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

cthulhu77

Hmmm. Haven't read that one, will have to check it out.

Salt chipping ahead!

Brian da Basher

It's great to see you working on another wonder to behold, Greg! I always look forward to seeing the artiste in action!
:thumbsup:
Brian da Basher

cthulhu77

I'm wearing my beret while I tape off the clear bits:

Brian da Basher

It's got an "other-worldly" feel to it already!

That Dalek song made me shoot fruit punch all over my screen.

Brian da Basher

P.S. Love the beret.

cthulhu77

Here we after day 1:

Brian da Basher

Holy fudge Greg, that's just gorgeous!!!
:wub: :wub: :wub:
The cute little pointy jet-thing is nice too. :thumbsup:

Brian da Basher

Mossie

Has great art-deco kind of look to it Greg!
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

cthulhu77

LOL...it would make a great lamp !

Dalek on board !

lancer

Quote from: cthulhu77 on April 21, 2008, 07:16:40 AM
LOL...it would make a great lamp !

Now theres an idea for a GB.... The Lampshade GB.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :banghead:
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

frank2056

Greg - You've turned what was a blah kit of a salad bowl into a thing of beauty!

cthulhu77

Thanks!  I do agree...the lamp build could be fun.  :dalek: :dalek: :dalek: truck

AeroplaneDriver

Love it Greg!  That looks like some sort of Special Weapon Dalek.  Love the song too!  :thumbsup:
So I got that going for me...which is nice....

Eddie M.

Great vision! I'm glad to see your imagination at work again. :mellow: Is that a glass skillet lid?
    Eddie
Look behind you!