Canberra GR.22

Started by SimonR, April 19, 2008, 04:25:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nev

Hello Bex, when did you get here? 
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

bexwh773

Quote from: nev on May 20, 2008, 07:22:47 AM
Hello Bex, when did you get here? 

Hi ya Nev, I snuck in late lastnight when you werent looking  :o

Bex
Becky aka Bex

SimonR

It's in the paint shop... stand by...
Simon

This is the curse of speed;  I have been a slave to it all my life. On my gravestone they will carve 'It never got fast enough for me'.
Hunter S. Thompson

pyro-manic

*bouncing with anticipation*  :party:
Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

Ian the Kiwi Herder

"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

bexwh773

Come on Simon, dont keep us hanging on like this  :party:

Bex
Becky aka Bex

proditor

Seriously, I can't wait to see this sucker with some paint!  Beautiful work on the surgery!   :wub:

SimonR

It's done! It was a close thing; I almost had to apply the decals in the taxi on the way to the airport.

This will be my last project for a while as I'm moving to Sydney on Friday. So, until the new modelling workshop gets established no more projects...
Simon

This is the curse of speed;  I have been a slave to it all my life. On my gravestone they will carve 'It never got fast enough for me'.
Hunter S. Thompson

AeroplaneDriver

About time you lazy git!   ;D

Seriously though, looks great.  In Hemp you almost have to take a second look to realize it has 4 engines and Storm Shadows.

Good luck on the move South!!   :thumbsup:
So I got that going for me...which is nice....

SimonR

Quote from: AeroplaneDriver on August 25, 2008, 09:20:43 AM
About time you lazy git!   ;D

Heh! I was feeling quite guilty about not updating but I've had a lot going on. Having just finished the misery of renovating a house here I immediately started building a new one in Australia and co-ordinating it all from 9 timezones away using only MS Messenger and SMS.

I've also done a lot of motorcycle racing this summer which basically wipes out every weekend.
Simon

Hunter S. Thompson

Ed S

Excellent.  This one looks great. 

Ed  :thumbsup:
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

pyro-manic

Oh yes. Very cool indeed. Super Cranberry! :thumbsup:
Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Superb & Brave !

Well done, Simon, Bravo-Zulu  :thumbsup:

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

The Rat

Simon, as I've already mentioned I had this same idea some years ago, so when you began I crossed my fingers that it would be as beautiful as I envisioned. All I have to say is...

SPECTACULAR!!! TERRIFIC!!! GORGEOUS!!! OUTSTANDING!!!

And a bunch of other niceties such as whiffgasm, bloody good, mind-blowing, you get the picture.  :wub: :wub: :wub: :thumbsup: :cheers: :bow:
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

Damian2

HOLY POO HOW DID I MISS THIS!!?!?

Simon, you've put my efforts to shame  :bow: :bow:

Can't wait to see your Tonka cockpitted Cranberry in the future!

D
Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try.