VTOL EUROFIGHTER(my first post)

Started by HARIHAR, May 27, 2008, 06:31:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Well it's obvious that you don't make things easy for y'self...... welcome to the asylum (great work so far btw)

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

McGreig

Quote from: Maverick on May 27, 2008, 06:54:55 PM
When I first read 'VTOL Eurofighter' I was a bit nonplussed as it wasn't the first airframe I'd have thought of VTOLing
What he said. But the end result is really quite convincing and has given me some ideas for a couple of Chinese builds that I've got on the go (not J-10s though)  :thumbsup:
An impressive start - welcome to the Asylum :cheers:

Shasper

The whole VTOL concept seems curious enough, but what I'm really diggin is the whole new look you've given the Tiffy. Cranked delta wings & repositioned canards? Gives me a warm n fuzzy feelin near the ol' pidder.

Shas 8)
Take Care, Stay Cool & Remember to "Check-6"
- Bud S.

John Howling Mouse

I'm surprised just how natural this looks now that you've shown us in styrene.

Love what you did with the wings---pure genius (and a reminder that some of the most interesting results come from attention to details).

Welcome aboard the Whiffing Wonderboard!
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

GTX

I'm a little late in replying, but welcome aboard -as a big VTOL fan, I love this.  Do the main engines also tilt their thrust?  What colour scheme are you going for?

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

HARIHAR

Quote from: GTX on May 30, 2008, 12:54:16 PM
Do the main engines also tilt their thrust?  What colour scheme are you going for?

Greg

It would be nice for main  engine too have some trust vectoring but I don't know how too do that(now I doing some details on my bird,screcing lines,painting cockpit...)for now lift trust is only for take of (nothing like harirer).I have no idea for paint scheme,any suggestions?       

this is down side with lift fan

Brian da Basher

How about German splinter camo? No matter what you decide, it'll look great!
:cheers:
Brian da Basher

GTX

Re the rear, you could either have them simply tilt downwards by say, 30°  or go something more complex such as the JSF.  Personnally, I'd go with the first and have it as an extreme STOL design rather than VTOL.

Re scheme, I can think of a few possibilities:

• RAF - Harrier Replacement instead of JSF;
  • RN - ditto;
  • Italy - ditto;
  • Spain - ditto; or
  • Sweden - if your really adventurous.

regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

Patrick H

very intresting concept and a nice build.

A,d since I am much into special schemes, how about a special anniversary scheme? Or a first in service scheme? Standard colors but with some color accents on the tail?

:cheers:
My webpage

The engines spit out fire, I'm pushed back in my chair
The pressure gives me thrills as we climb in the air

HARIHAR

Quote from: GTX on May 31, 2008, 10:56:12 AM
Re the rear, you could either have them simply tilt downwards by say, 30°  or go something more complex such as the JSF.  Personnally, I'd go with the first and have it as an extreme STOL design rather than VTOl

You are in right,I also think extremely stol will be bather solution but I didn't understood what is your suggestion(I'm sorry but my English).Mabe to post some  picture.RAF replacement for Harrier sounds nice and defiantly vile be  some first in the fleet scheme               

HARIHAR

Quote from: GTX on May 31, 2008, 10:56:12 AM
Re the rear, you could either have them simply tilt downwards by say, 30°  or go something more complex such as the JSF.  Personnally, I'd go with the first and have it as an extreme STOL design rather than VTOL.

If I understood you Greg,you think something like vectoring nozzles on mig 35 or mig 29 ovt,or you think something else?

HARIHAR

ok some progres(my camera refuse to work so i must take snapshoots with camcoder,Ill try again tomorow on daylight)

bexwh773

Sorry for being late to the party, Im good at that  :cheers:  Looking very nice so far my friend  :thumbsup:

Bex
Becky aka Bex

HARIHAR

Damian2

It's a stelth fighter!!!  :ph34r:

I'll get ma coat right now then...

I dig the camo lets see some more pics in the light of day mate  :thumbsup:

D
Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try.