AT-3 Tzu-Chiang in ''Fontaine'' Camouflage

Started by John Howling Mouse, May 28, 2008, 07:55:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sequoiaranger

(See--no words!)  :smiley:

OK, words.. I truly enjoy creating my own camo schemes, and no doubt you do, too.

FAB-U-LOUS!
My mind is like a compost heap: both "fertile" and "rotten"!

Scooterman

Damian2

Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try.

noxioux

I'm falling so far behind here, it's rediculous.

That thing is awesome.  It reminds me somewhat (not really strongly) of the experimental prewar dazzle schemes.

Very nice, JHM!  Now we've all gotta sit down and do one.  Only mine will be in 1/32, so my eyes don't explode. :thumbsup:

BlackOps

Another killer ending Barry! I like the decals as much as I like the paint  :wub:  You really should talk to Jeffrey about getting a gallery set up for your builds, that way we can see them over and over.
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

GTX

All hail the God of Frustration!!!

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Inspired Madness collides brilliantly with Modelling Genius...... yep, think that covers it !

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

Weaver

Wicked idea, wickedly executed.... :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :thumbsup:

Further refinements (for a dirt-cheap "throwaway" model, obviously):

White canopy
3D arrows pointing to the decals with little numbers on the end
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

ysi_maniac

Will die without understanding this world.

SinUnNombre

I'm late to the party, but this is great! Utterly incredible execution of a great idea. Total work of art. I agree with Jeffry, when I first read his thread, I had imagined a whole range of colors throughout the white-gray-black spectrum. But not taking anything away from your model. Thank's for sharing.

Jon

John Howling Mouse

Thanks, Jon!  Yep, the next one will utilize a camo-light gray background and the various cross-hatching/pointalism sections will be in appropriate colors as I think that will look better.  But this one sure was fun.
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Gary

Getting back into modeling

TsrJoe

waw, i dunno how i missed this one, that is a pretty neat piece of workmanship there  :bow:

very nicely executed indeed
... 'i reject your reality and substitute my own !'

IPMS.UK. 'Project Cancelled' Special Interest Group Co-co'ordinator (see also our Project Cancelled FB.group page)
IPMS.UK. 'TSR-2 SIG.' IPMS.UK. 'What-if SIG.' (TSR.2 Research Group, Finnoscandia & WW.2.5 FB. groups)

JayBee

Utterly fantastic. With some of the special schemes around in the (other) real world that could be real. Scary thought.

Brilliant.

Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!