Caricature profiles

Started by philp, May 29, 2008, 10:59:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

philp

Found this while searching Chipmunk stuff.  Some interesting looks and I may have to drop some money there.  Looks like he used to do custom work but has dropped that.  Too bad, would have loved to see his take on a MT ANG F-16.

http://www.caricatureaircraftpictures.com/index.htm
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

Aircav

The Skeeker doesn't look any different from the real one  ;D
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

AeroplaneDriver

I like the Virgin Atlantic Concorde.
So I got that going for me...which is nice....

Tophe

I have many of them on my walls, they are just wonderful, delicious, so cute... :wub:
(including a personnal private creation I got for Christmas a few years ago: Mirage 5XT - I could show you if one is interested)
This artist contributed much to my (free) book "Virtual Mustangs". Thanks again to him! ;D
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

philp

Quote from: Tophe on June 21, 2008, 12:26:05 AM
(including a personnal private creation I got for Christmas a few years ago: Mirage 5XT - I could show you if one is interested)

Yes, please.
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

Tophe

Quote from: philp on June 21, 2008, 02:44:52 PM
Quote from: Tophe on June 21, 2008, 12:26:05 AM
Yes, please.
Here is she: :wub:
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

philp

Too badd he isn't doing special orders anymore.
Would have liked a MTANG F-16 and F-106.
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

gooberliberation

================================
"How about this for a headline for tomorrows paper? French fries." ~~ James French, d. 1966 Executed in electric chair in Oklahoma.