Focke-Wulf Fw 190A-10 build thread

Started by matrixone, May 29, 2008, 03:00:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Very sorry to read that you haven't been to well, Les, but it seems from what you say that you are recovering now.

I have a spare Kettenkraftrad - from my Italian Me262 - if you want it to add to your stash, it's yours..... let me know.

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

matrixone

Ian,
Thanks for the kind offer for that Kettenkrad but I have a number of them already, several of the Tamiya aircraft kits that I have include them and even the Tamiya kit of the German aircraft power supply unit has one of them included in it.

I am feeling much better now and am starting to gain some of my strength (and weight) back which makes my time at work a lot easier.

I stopped all work on the Fw 190's because I found out the second volume of Jerry Crandall's Dora book will not be released until next sometime next year and I was counting on having the most up to date information on the late war Focke-Wulfs.
Also learning of the death of Eric Larger was a bit of a shock and further dampened my enthusiasm for doing any more work on my Fw 190's so I put all of them away and wanted to work on something different (like some ground vehicles) to get my modeling '''mojo'' back. I have been in a slump for much of this year.

Matrixone

NARSES2

Sorry to hear that - here's wishing you a speedy recovery

Chris
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Chap

matrixone

Thanks Chris and Steve.

In a few weeks I should have some pics posted of my new projects.

Matrixone

cthulhu77

sotoolslinger

Dang Matrix sorry to hear you have been feeling poorly :blink: Glad you are feeling better.Take care of yourself. We all look forward to seeing pics of your next project :thumbsup: :wub: :bow:
I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

BlackOps

Matrix, get well quick but don't over do it, I'd rather have you around later than not at all!  :o

Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

Brian da Basher

I hope you're on the mend, Matrixone and I hope you feel back to yourself very soon! It's always a great treat to see your work, and I'll be here ready to applaud when you're up to being back at the bench again.
:cheers:
Wishing you all the best,
Brian

matrixone

Daryl J.

Here's to an effective recovery!

Daryl J.

matrixone

Thank you Daryl,

Its good to be back at the workbench again!

Matrixone

Sisko

Sorry to see your modelling mojo has taken a hit.

It's better that you take a break and come back refreshed than to plough on when your hearts not in it.
Get this Cheese to sick bay!

ysi_maniac

Will die without understanding this world.

GTX

*Bump*

Any further attempts to get back to the Fw-190A-10???

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!