RAF 100?

Started by Taiidantomcat, June 04, 2008, 09:28:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taiidantomcat

New here, what is the RAF-100 and how can i add to it?? :thumbsup:

Semper Fi
Ben
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

Martin H

RAF100 is the theme for the Scale model world 2008 display being put on by the IPMS (UK) What if? Special interest group. Who happen to reside online here on this forum.  :mellow:

The idea is that as its the 90th ani of the RAF this year, we would add ten years to cover any future ideas that came along.

How to take part?
1. Build something with a Royal Air Force theme. :tornado:

2. right, assuming that your located out side of the UK the best bet would be to contact Narses2 via the forum's PM system. And he will more than likly ask you to email him some photos of the finished article that you wish to contribute so he can add them to the booklet he is creating to display those models that are "in theme" but are not able to be at SMW2008. :cheers:

Hows that for starters?  ;D
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

Taiidantomcat

Much Appreciated, thanks Martin!  :cheers:
how much time do i have??

-Ben
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

Radish

The show at Telford is in early November 2008.
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen