Going FREE to good homes

Started by Aircav, June 12, 2008, 05:18:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aircav

The following are up for grabs

x1 1/48 Hobbycraft P-51 Mustang
x1 1/48 Testors Gee Bee Racer

All the above are complete but don't have any transfer/decals.
If you want any just let me know and I'll post em off
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

Scooterman

Aircav,

I'll take the Hasey AV-8B.  And if the Airfix F-5E has the Tigereye nose, that one too please.

Of course if you'll post to the Colonies.

:cheers:

Brad

B777LR

Can i have the 2x ESCI AV-8Bs and the Airfix Harrier GR5, please? Yes, i am thinking quite a few Harrier whiffs :party:

Sending a PM...

:cheers:

Aircav

Okie dokie, lets see, B777LR, Maverick as claimed the Harriers but I'll post you the 1/72 Airfix Harrier GR5 and Brad the Tigers don't have the Tigereye nose.

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

pyro-manic

I'd like the He-219 and the Ju-88 if that's ok. :)
Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

Aircav

PM me your address and they are yours  :thumbsup:

Sir Sydney Camm

Weaver

Are the F-5Es still available? If so, I'll have both of them, if that's okay with you.... :thumbsup:
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

Shasper

What boxings are the Mustangs? D models I hope. . .

Shas 8)
Take Care, Stay Cool & Remember to "Check-6"
- Bud S.

Supertom

Damn, that was fast.  I guess that's what you get when you decide you want to work nonstop :(

Was hoping to grab one of 'em F-5s, but you're in the UK anyway so nevermind.
"We can resolve this over tea and fisticuffs!!!"

Aircav

Bud, yes its a "D" if you want it PM me your address.
If Brad doesn't want the F-5 because it's not the Tigereye version then I'll let Tom and Weaver have one each.

Sir Sydney Camm

Scooterman

I was after the Rf noses so I'll pass.  Thanks anyways, Cav.

K5054NZ

Oh goshdarnit! I missed a Ju88? Argh! I'm surprised Brian hasn't seen this and had a, um, "moment" over the Goshawk!

Weaver

F-5E arrived yesterday: it's actually MORE suitable for what I wanted than I remembered, so I'm well-pleased! :thumbsup:

You're a scholar and a gentleman, sir!
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

Aircav

Okie dokie, the last two kits have gone so as the saying goes "That's all for now Folk's" and I hope you all enjoy them  :thumbsup:

Sir Sydney Camm

B777LR

Quote from: Aircav on June 19, 2008, 02:44:55 AM
Okie dokie, the last two kits have gone so as the saying goes "That's all for now Folk's" and I hope you all enjoy them  :thumbsup:

I certainly will! :thumbsup: (And the summer holidays begin next monday after Danish Exams! :cheers:)