Gekko, Jennings, Mav, Black Ops et al

Started by Ian the Kiwi Herder, June 20, 2008, 01:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Guys,

Richard made a comment in Mav's profile thread about profilers not being allowed to build a model from their own work.

Well, that's simply not the case. When Barry and I wrote Da Rulez, it wasn't even considered, mentioned nor discussed. So if you want to build something you've drawn, then go-ahead, fill yer boots and we all look forward to seeing the results.

Hugz to all

Ian & Barry

"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

John Howling Mouse

And that goes for those who have posted simple sketches of profile ideas, too.  Doesn't have to be drawn on a computer to count.
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Gekko_1

Quote from: Ian the Hunter-Gatherer on June 20, 2008, 01:11:06 PM
Guys,

Richard made a comment in Mav's profile thread about profilers not being allowed to build a model from their own work.

Well, that's simply not the case. When Barry and I wrote Da Rulez, it wasn't even considered, mentioned nor discussed. So if you want to build something you've drawn, then go-ahead, fill yer boots and we all look forward to seeing the results.

Hugz to all

Ian & Barry

Ah yes, I've just found all of this (Profiles Tribute Group Build thread!) and "Da Rulez" so now I don't have to rely on chinese whispers and rumors only imagined in my mind any more, I have da information from da boss's!  All is well.

:cheers:

Richard.