Breadclip project Mk. II for the Styrene Junkyard GB

Started by Brian da Basher, June 28, 2008, 08:27:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HOG

Look Bri
I know due to rising oil prices, and plastic being an oil based product, that modelmaking cost loadsa bread and dough, but your just taking the rise outta the whole(meal) economics situation. ;D
Brilliantly executed and sliced to the nines,
Cheers Gary

ps Wotza `breadclip`?   I thought thats what Americans held their dollors in
H-O-G = Head Out of Gestalt-hands on autopilot
WORK! The curse of the drinking class.
"Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
(Ralph Waldo Emerson )

Damian2

Brian you certainly are Da Basher!!

Hats off to you for a trully unique design!!

D
Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try.

tanktastic43

Brian da Basher

Mr Howling Mouse, you are a very bad man. I had the Partridge Family theme song in my head all morning. ;)

HOG, plastic "breadclips" are the little plastic things that keep a bag of bread closed. They're very simple litte squarish shaped bits of plastic. I hear sometimes asparagus across the pond are kept together with similar bits of plastic.

Thank you for all the comments. You inspire me to no end!
:cheers:
Brian da Basher

P.S. Contrary to popular rumor, I managed to keep a few breadclips in reserve for a very special project I'll be working on after Labor Day. I also have friends save them for me, so the supply tends to grow a bit over time.

NARSES2

Quote from: Brian da Basher on July 01, 2008, 02:27:12 PM
P.S. Contrary to popular rumor, I managed to keep a few breadclips in reserve for a very special project I'll be working on after Labor Day. I also have friends save them for me, so the supply tends to grow a bit over time.

Didn't know you were pregnant Brian - hope all goes well  ;D
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

noxioux

The Rat

I make seats out of them, this madman builds entire aircraft. And good ones!  :blink: :bow:
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr