31 Sqn RAF RF-4 Phantom

Started by bexwh773, June 28, 2008, 04:28:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bexwh773

Ok then Gang,

3 photos of the Old Girl, now with nose on and painted and elevators on but need to masked off for painting. Once I ve finished the airframe itself I will then go back to the cockpit and finish the bangseats & canopy.
Thanks for looking

Bex

Becky aka Bex

Brian da Basher

Looks great, Bex! You've done a nice job on the camo and I really like those camera windows under the nose.
:thumbsup:
Brian da Basher

gunfighter

The Phantom is way seeeeeeeexy

sotoolslinger

MMMMMM must agree, pretty colors :wub: :thumbsup:
I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

bexwh773

Thanks everyone  :thumbsup:  Shes nearly there, little tinkering on the fuselage left and landing gear then finish cockpit while I await the arrival of the decals. Nowt today as Ive been out all day being not very girly on my vintage Fire Engine.

Bex
Becky aka Bex

sotoolslinger

MMMMM big vehicles with big engines..... I love you even more now :wub: :wub: :bow: :bow:
I amuse me.

bexwh773

Quote from: sotoolslinger on July 12, 2008, 03:53:29 PM
MMMMM big vehicles with big engines..... I love you even more now :wub: :wub: :bow: :bow:

Actually shes a big vehicle with a little engine  :wub:  Shes a 1939 Dennis Light 4 Appliance.

Last bits of painting been done tonight, so I will get some photos done tomorrow during the day for y'all  :thumbsup:

Thanks for looking

Bex
Becky aka Bex

sotoolslinger

Being from Texas I could not even fake my way through knowing what that is, so I did the unmanly thing and looked it up (kinda like asking for directions or reading the instructions) ;D You actually own a vintage fire engine :o :blink: I do love you even more. :wub: :wub: :bow: :bow:
I used to build hotrods when there where things called carburetors :banghead: :banghead:
I amuse me.

Captain Canada

Looking good.......love the nose.

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

bexwh773

Thanking you muchlys  :thumbsup:  I didnt get any photos todays as i got lumbered doing the gardening.......... come on Gang, help me out, pray for rain PLEASE  :bow: :bow:

Oh for the record, Im part of a Preservation Group who owns the Fire Engine  :thumbsup:

Tomorrow Im hoping to finish off the fuselage, tanks, EMI Pod & WInder Rails, then start on the Undercarriage & Bang Seats.

Bex
Becky aka Bex

Maverick

Looking damn good Bex,

Give the popularity of the Toom around here, I'll expect a rash of marriage proposals...  :lol:

Mind you, the Spey jobs weren't the speediest of the family....

Regards,

Mav

bexwh773

Thanks Mav, only got another 11 in the stash to build :lol:

A small photo update to catch up on whats been done recently, elevators nearly finished, just need a dab of silver paint then job done both sides and Ive started on the landing gear now.

Thanks for looking

Bex

Becky aka Bex

sotoolslinger

Bex, this build is looking really slick, love the paint . :wub:
I amuse me.

ysi_maniac

Will die without understanding this world.

bexwh773

Thanks both for the kind comments  :thumbsup:

Sotoolslinger, I cant stand boring grey jets, the only grey ones Id build are oh Grey Phantoms :lol:  :lol:

Bex
Becky aka Bex