31 Sqn RAF RF-4 Phantom

Started by bexwh773, June 28, 2008, 04:28:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary

Dang... looking at how nice this is, now I gotta go out and get a Spey Phantom! This is great!
Getting back into modeling

bexwh773

Thanks Gary, luckily for me Aires do Resin Spey Jet Pipes so I can chuck em in all my Phantoms  :thumbsup:  I must check to see if I can 1:72 Speys too, but thats not a major crisis, but all my 48th have and will have Speys. My next Real World FGR2 will have Resin Speys which means the plastic Speys will be donated & fitted into my next Whiffer Phantom  :wub:

Bex
Becky aka Bex

sotoolslinger

Hey BEX tell Lou she needs to post her stuff here too. You can't say that ain't whiffing. ;D :thumbsup:
I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

bexwh773

Got some decalling done today, so slowly taking shape and starting to look rather smart  :thumbsup:

Thanks for looking
Bex

Becky aka Bex

GTX

All hail the God of Frustration!!!

bexwh773

Thanks everyone  :thumbsup:
A small update then with a few more photys :wub:  Ive been busy decalling her up, although the wing shot you cant really see that much, Ive been adding the very small "No Step"  "No Push"  etc decals, and on the nose, I had a spare Sharks Mouth so I thought Id add it too  :thumbsup:

Thanks for looking

Bex

Becky aka Bex

sotoolslinger

Rawther smart :huh: TRY EFFIN GORGEOUS :wub: :wub:scary monster face is particularly nifty :bow: :bow:
I amuse me.

bexwh773

Toolslinger,

The Big Mouth was an after thought, I happened to glance above my head at my 56 Sqn FGR2 and suddenly remembered I should have a spare mouth lying around and I knew Id seen a US(AF,MC,N) RF-4 with a set of gnashers so I just went for it  :o  But boy was it a git to line up evenly :lol:

Thanks my friend  :thumbsup:

Bex
Becky aka Bex

Brian da Basher

Looks great Bex and I think you may have inadvertantly mentioned a potential new member title for yourself.

All kidding aside, the shark's mouth is a perfect match for your Phantom and really contrasts nicely with the camo scheme.

Looking forward to final roll-out!
:thumbsup:
Brian da Basher

bexwh773

Quote from: Brian da Basher on July 22, 2008, 01:20:59 PM
I think you may have inadvertantly mentioned a potential new member title for yourself.

Thanks Brian, shes getting there slowly, still not got the 31 Sqn Markings yet, but as theyre freebies I cant whinge too much :lol:  But apart from those shes not far off completion  :thumbsup:

Now, do I dare ask what Member Title you have in mind :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

ATB
Bex
Becky aka Bex

Brian da Basher

Quote from: bexwh773 on July 22, 2008, 04:10:34 PM

Now, do I dare ask what Member Title you have in mind?
<snip>

The Big Mouth was an after thought
<snip>
I should have a spare mouth lying around
<snip>

That's how those things tend to happen around here, Bex. ;)

Brian da Basher

bexwh773

:lol:  I like this place, its as crazy as I am  :thumbsup:  Oh Brian, Ive added a little title for your approval  as it was your suggestion :drink:

Bex
Becky aka Bex

sotoolslinger

hee hee hee  ;D :mellow: :rolleyes: :wacko: :wub: I should have a spare mouth lying around :thumbsup: :party: hee hee hee
I amuse me.

John Howling Mouse

Wow on the Phantom and on Lou's Airbus and on your place while we're on the subject of wow.  You can tell from the pics of whichever room that is that you are both having a blast at your hobby endeavors.  And you two are SW fans in addition to being modellers?
Will you adopt me?  Of course, STS is my brother so he'd be part of the package.  We'll bring our own modelling supplies and SW toys....

JHM
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

sotoolslinger

What Screaming Vermin said ;D look out there are purple X-wing

I amuse me.