Started by bexwh773, June 28, 2008, 04:28:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GTX

Excuses, excuses...

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

bexwh773

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Funny thats what my Dads been saying since 17 June when he didnt get his Vulcan for his birthday DOH  :banghead:  Luckily its only finishing the decals  :o

Bex
Becky aka Bex

sotoolslinger

Bex, regarding which of your ideas I might ummmm, use,......all of em :wub: :wub: :wub:
I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

Damian2

:wub: :wub: :wub:

I love it!! Then again the F-4 is one of teh h0tt3s7 planes around. In fact just watch "Dogfights" Supersonic program with the first and only supersonic gun kill by...a...Phantom!!

D
Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try.

bexwh773

Quote from: sotoolslinger on July 24, 2008, 01:33:29 PM
Bex, regarding which of your ideas I might ummmm, use,......all of em :wub: :wub: :wub:

:lol:  Go for it my friend  :thumbsup:  So, not just Bexy The Ice Lolly Stick Queen, we will also have Sotoolslinger the future King of Wood :cheers:

Thanks Damian, Im just a wee bit partial to Phantoms :wub:

Bex
Becky aka Bex

sotoolslinger

HEE HEE HEE she said...... never mind......
well maybe PlasticWood ;D
I amuse me.

bexwh773

Quote from: sotoolslinger on July 24, 2008, 04:00:01 PM
HEE HEE HEE she said...... never mind......
well maybe PlasticWood ;D
STS, youre a very naughty boy :lol:   :wacko:
Just Phinished the bang seats, and for a first attempt with resin & PE I dont think Ive done too bad, ish. Ok, yes I know I got the harnesses wrong on the left hand seat, but I got it correct on the seond attempt or the right hand seat :lol:
Bexy's school report impression "Room for improvement, can do better" :lol:
Thanks for looking
Bex

Becky aka Bex

sotoolslinger

Well it's only about 100 times better than I could do :wub: :wub:
I always got "Participates in class ,but does not follow instructions" :blink:
I amuse me.

bexwh773

Quote from: sotoolslinger on August 02, 2008, 09:11:19 AM
Well it's only about 100 times better than I could do :wub: :wub:
I always got "Participates in class ,but does not follow instructions" :blink:

Aww youre lovely :wub:  :wub:
I have to ask, please dont use profanities in my thread please my friend (you know, that In*********s word) :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Hope all is well your end  :thumbsup:

Bex
Becky aka Bex

sotoolslinger

Sorry Bex I didn't mean to offend  ;D I though profanity was ok if you were only quoting someone else..... like on the news ;D
Anyway I have a big stack of those "things that shall not be named" their good for leveling tables with odd legs and fire starters while camping :wub:
I amuse me.

bexwh773

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Great idea STS  :thumbsup:

Bex
Becky aka Bex

Jeffry Fontaine

Quote from: bexwh773 on July 23, 2008, 05:57:51 AM
Bex,

Have you considered adding the Sky Shadow ECM Pod and the BOZ dispenser to your Phantom?  These could be mounted on the outboard wing pylons and it would make your Phantom more uniquely "British" :)
Unaffiliated Independent Subversive
----------------------------------
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

bexwh773

Jeffry,

Thats a cracking idea stored away for future use and would give me time to aquire those two items as I dont have any at the moment.
Thanks for idea
Bex
Becky aka Bex

Jeffry Fontaine

Quote from: bexwh773 on August 02, 2008, 11:02:52 AMThats a cracking idea stored away for future use and would give me time to aquire those two items as I dont have any at the moment.
Thanks for idea
I am sure there are some members here on WHIF or over at BM that would be happy to assist you with obtaining a couple of each.  After all, what else is that Airfix Tornado kit good for but donating parts to other projects :)

Put out a request in the swap shop forum here and on BM and someone should step up with the parts.  If it were not for the hideous postage involved, I would consider sending you a set of my own.
Unaffiliated Independent Subversive
----------------------------------
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

bexwh773

Another small update then, seats finished & fitted into the office, and after some research she now has the serial of XT988. I had hoped to use a legit Phantom XT serial, but with the numbers I had available, 988 was the only option for me, so the underside decalling is now complete and varnished, just the starboard upper wing & fuselage to finish now. If anyone has any 1974, 31 Squadron markings lying around, I have other Phantom decals in 48th that Im willing to swap, as Im getting desperate now  :banghead:
Thanks for looking
Bex

Becky aka Bex