ANR B & V P.208

Started by NARSES2, June 30, 2008, 06:45:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

I've had this one in the half finished section of the stash for ages, and finally got around to finishing her.

No real backstory, but she fits in with my extended WWII scenario (Pacific First).

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

NARSES2

I decided to finish her in Italian camo and ANR markings because I think the Italian flag sets the basic green/grey scheme off quite nicely
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

NARSES2

Just wonder what she would be like to land with that incredibly high stance ?

NARSES2

It's the Planet kit, painted with White Ensign enamels for the Italian colours with the markings from various "Sky" sheets

Mossie

Nice job Chris, lovely looking machine.  Yeah, landings might be a bit tricky, the lanky landing gear coupled with the long nose & pusher mean your going to have to land at a realatively flat attitude.  Shouldn't have been too much of a problem with pilots used to tail draggers, although there's less room for maneouver.
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

BlackOps

Another very nice build Chris!  :thumbsup:
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

John Howling Mouse

Quote from: NARSES2 on June 30, 2008, 06:46:40 AM
I decided to finish her in Italian camo and ANR markings because I think the Italian flag sets the basic green/grey scheme off quite nicely

Agreed.  This is a cool, unique, outstanding addition to your display shelf.   :thumbsup:
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

ysi_maniac

Will die without understanding this world.

Sisko

Always nice to see some Luft 46. :wub: And a nice one it is! :thumbsup:

I really must build some again :rolleyes:
Get this Cheese to sick bay!

sotoolslinger

Beautiful NARSES excellent build. I have always thought pushers were neat. I would like to see a gallery or display thread for pushers. :wacko:
I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

Rafael

Beautiful. The simplicity of lines, the faster-than-a-speeding-bullet looks, the camouflage and markings make this one a perfect entreé. I am enjoying it greatly.

Pics stored!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Rafa
Understood only by fellow Whiffers....
1/72 Scale Maniac
UUUuuumm, I love cardboard (Cardboard, Yum!!!)
OK, I know I can't stop scratchbuilding. Someday, I will build something OOB....

YOU - ME- EVERYONE.
WE MAY THINK DIFFERENTLY
BUT WE CAN LIVE TOGETHER